Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Inspired by @Samtian 's new year's resolution and the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge started by @snoflakefaerie ! I thought it would be fun to do the same thing with eyeshadows!!

I have so many eyeshadow shades I never wear!  The 100 days of lip challenge has really encouraged me to branch out! So I'm challenging myself (and whoever else wants to join) to use more of them. I'm going to try to make my way through my whole collection using different shades each day! Share some eye looks or swatches - whatever's easier! 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

@naturalooks15 she loves skincare too 😍 even uses a Jade roller lol

RE: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge

Omg that is so nice, I love it!

Wow @lmaster! That looks amazing on her!

Thank you @faeriegirl she of course has the time to practice, and she does lol I'm lucky to find time just to slap some on 😂

@Imaster, WHY? Why are the younger generation, tech savy...

@Imaster, WHY? Why are the younger generation, tech savy and rocks makeup looks. No fair 😊 I'm just trying to still see in the mirror to get my eyebrows straight!

Re: @Imaster, WHY? Why are the younger generation, tech savy...

@Luvstravel makeup really wasn't such a huge deal when I was a tween- teen and we didn't have internet like they do now,,,ooooo the good ol days 😂 she loves art and color and creating designs. This girl has goals. So proud of her! 

@lmasterOoh she is good! That looks fantastic!

@Samtian thank you she's really good at special effect ma...

@Samtian thank you she's really good at special effect makeup too

Re: @Samtian thank you she's really good at special effect ma...

Did she do her Halloween makeup @lmaster? That was some cinema-level artwork!

Re: @Samtian thank you she's really good at special effect ma...

Yep @eshoe she practiced different wound looks a couple weeks before Halloween. All on her own, if I helped hey,, it would of been a disaster, she's a bit of a perfectionist, like her gma 😎

🤩 She’s incredibly talented @lmaster!!! Love love love!!!

thank you so much @eshoe 😘😘 she just loves to critique...

thank you so much @eshoe 😘😘 she just loves to critique me! 😂

Re: thank you so much @eshoe 😘😘 she just loves to critique...

Did you do the application @lmaster? i had no idea! I wanted to be a makeup artist when I was younger, I love seeing this!

No, she did @eshoe but she critiques me when I put my makeup on lol she likes to get a reaction out of me for fun 😂

Oh @lmaster my daughter does the same, it’s humbling like nobody’s business 😆

Oh isn't it tho 😏 @eshoe 

@lmaster omg she’s so talented!! I love that you encourage her to be creative and express herself with makeup! You have the same eyes too - you guys must be twins! 💕💕 so gorgeous 🥰

thank you @cianni I swear she's only been really getting...

thank you @cianni I swear she's only been really getting into it for about 6 months, and she has everyone wanting her to do their makeup! I wish when I was a young teen they had all the fun makeup and brushes and tools they have now!

Re: thank you @cianni I swear she's only been really getting...

@lmaster omg haha I wasn’t even allowed to wear makeup or anything for the longest time, I had no idea about anything. I was wearing winged eyeliner with NO MASCARA..... 😂 she has a real talent to have picked it up in such a short period of time!!

@cianni I really did not wear much at her age, maybe some eyeliner and lipstick lol it's something we can bond over, and she just does it for a creative outlet, she never goes out of the house like that, only on Halloween I allowed her to wear it outside, and she was a wounded girl, she did her own wound too 😂IMG_20181026_182227503.jpg

@lmaster you guys are twins!! Even the wound is impressive 😂😂  you go girl, mini lmaster 💕

1 Reply
testing