Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Veho

As an avid Sephora shopper. I am extremely disappointed in the delivery service they are using. Many of my packages have not been delivered on time since they have begun to use Veho. This particular delivery company is unable to follow very detailed delivery instructions, rendering my packages undeliverable and then unable to give me further information as to when the package will be attempted for delivery again. 

I have already contacted customer support via email and I am grateful they are reshipping my latest order but I am not confident that will arrive either, especially if Veho is going to be delivering the package. 

With the amount of issues I have had this past few months with this delivery company I am questioning if I will ever purchase anything online again from Sephora,

as I feel I can no longer trust my purchase will make it to me. 

I know  losing one customer is not going to make a difference in the bigger picture , and people will continue to shop at the stores and online…but I am not the only customer that has had issues with Veho and I sincerely hope Sephora is working to resolve this issue and hope they are working towards a resolution 

Re: Veho

@rutz I'm sorry to hear about this experience and I will share this feedback with the appropriate department.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing