Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unable to Place Order

My order keeps saying “Unable to place your order. Please verify that your card information and billing address are correct.

If applicable, we have reversed any pending charges to your account.

even though i have reviewed my order many times and checked my card it still does not work! What should I do?

Re: Unable to Place Order

This keeps happening to me too. Same error. My card won’t work anywhere online and I can’t even add it to Apple Pay. Everything matches (address, zip, phone etc) and I cannot get a hold of customer service at the issuing bank. 

@chloeo I will send you a PM. 

I cannot place my order… pls help me!!

@YATTM I see that you have now successfully placed your order. 

Mine won't work either im using the happy teen gift card and it keeps on doing that aswell 

@soxbqoxbaiw Sorry to hear that! I'm sending you a PM. 

This been happening to me since yesterday, but they charged me and then cancelled, now I have to wait for my refunds 

Hi @LaurynGreene,

I'm sorry for the trouble and I received your message. I'll send you a message shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie 

why do you guys keep cancelling my order my payment method is correct as well as billing and mailing address. such a joke. i have been trying to resolve this since september and no one wants to fix my account. my paypal was charged and the transaction was cancelled on your end, rather frustrating!

Conversation Stats
testing