Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora surveys

I got an email from sephora for sephora surveys and it said after completing survey I would get 200 reward points. It has now been over a month I completed the survey and the points have not been added to my account! Has this happened to anyone else?

Re: Sephora surveys

I got an email on July 15 about the opinion survey and the 200 points award to my account. I started the survey and it said I was completed after 2 questions - will I still gt my points??

Hi @natakel1,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Can you please clarify if the email mentioned the date that you can expect to see the points in your account? 

Best,

Laurie

Hi Laurie!

Thank you so much for your reply , this is from the email I got July 15:

From time to time, Sephora looks for opinions from our valuable clients. Today, we'd love to hear about how you shop for beauty products. (This survey will only remain active until Monday, July 19th, 11:59am Pacific Time.)

As a Thank You for your time and opinions, we will award you with 200 bonus points to your Beauty Insider account. (Please Note: It typically takes up to 30 days for the points to credit to your account.)

I was just wondering since the survey closed after 2 questions if the 200 bonus points would still be awarded?

This is the message I get if I try the survey link again:

It seems you have already entered this survey.

ERROR: SE-04 Variable 'IDW4' already completed with value '2300000069379580' for list='0'

Thanks again for following up on this for me!

Natasha

Thank you! You should still receive the points. If the points are not credited within 30 days of the completing the survey, please let us know! @natakel1 

@ashRose214 I will send you a PM for more information. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing