cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Redeem scent certificate online

Hi everyone! 
I’m trying to redeem a scent certificate online that I bought about a year ago. I thought you were supposed to put the code in the promo/reward box but when I did it said to enter it as a gift card. But it doesn’t have a pin so I couldn’t enter as a gift card. Does anyone know what to do??

thanks!

Re: Redeem scent certificate online

@sevenladders I will send you a PM to help. 

I am having the same problem. Can anyone help?? Thank you!

Hi @BrittanyAN

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having! The code should start with the letter U and should be located underneath of a barcode.

Please also note that a common issue is that the number 1 looks like the letter I.

If you're still having trouble, please send me a private message with a clear photo of your voucher so I can further assist. Thanks!

Regards,

Danee

I’m having the same issue. Can anyone help me? 
Thanks 

I also can’t figure out how to redeem my scent certificate, does anyone know what to do?

@CeCeh720 I will send you a PM to help. 

@rgill24 I will send you a PM to help. 

Hello, I am also having an issue redeeming my perfume code from a Favorites box. Can anyone assist me? Thanks.

Hi @anna1349

I will send you a PM to assist!

Regards,

Danee

I am having the same issue, my certificate doesnt have any 1s or Is in it either.  

Hi @cleds

I will send you a PM.

Regards,

Danee

Hello, I am also having this issue when trying to redeem my scent certificate with the Sephora Favorites Perfume scent certificate.

@AJ1998 I will send you a PM to help. 

I am having the same issue when trying to redeem my scent certificate with the Sephora Favorites Perfume scent certificate. I have tried multiple renditions of the code and nothing seems to work. Thank you!

@adventurerider I will send you a PM to help. 

Hi there,

I am having the same issue when trying to redeem my scent certificate with the Sephora Favorites Perfume sampler. I have tried multiple renditions of the code and nothing seems to work. I see others are having the same issue, please help. Thank you!

@karleyf I will send you a PM to help. 

I'm having the same issue as well! The code is not listed or highlighted anywhere on the card, but it is mentioned several times in the instructions for redeeming a featured fragrance. This is confusing, this is disappointing, and I am frustrated because it is my birthday and I have to write a forum post at 12:10 am (EST) in order to get a single bottle of cologne.

Hi @@zamuel2

I will send you a PM.

Regards,

Danee

Hi,

I have also just received my Cologne Sampler Scent Certificate and are also having trouble finding or redeeming the code for my cologne @LaurieBT so if you could help that would be appreciated

Hi @shua3080,

I'm happy to help! I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie

testing