Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

In store return for an online order

I had two separate orders that I returned in store today. The cashier was having some type of issue understanding that I didn’t want a refund. I wanted a store credit on a card that I can use online due to their being more items available online. She proceeded to somehow process a return to my debit card. I kept receipts just in case. I left the store and instantly the money was showing a pending credit although it didn’t add to my available balance. Now it is the next day and there are no signs on my debit card that I was getting a refund. The transaction completely fell off in a matter of hours. How do I get my money back and I have receipts of the refund that was temporarily showing. They have the items back now I don’t have my money and the items that I wanted sold out. This is why I wanted a gift card! Can someone  to understand what to do?? Should I call the store or online customer service? This return wasn’t applied to my account either because online it shows that I still have items (not partially returned). It appears that she did a return w/o receipt. Please help.

Re: In store return for an online order

Hi @MsBattle,

I'm sorry to hear about this! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll send you a message shortly. 

Best regards,

Laurie 

Thank you!

@MsBattle

To reply to my message, please click the envelope or bell icon near the top of your Community screen. Thank you!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing