Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

I'm insulting the be labeled a "ROOKIE."

I'm VIB Rouge and spend lots of money at Sephora every year.  I am insulted by this new "Rookie" label that Sephora has slapped on my profile.  It's insulting and demeaning and frankly inappropriate.

In addition, lately Sephora has had terrible customer service.  I order items and receive empty shipping boxes with only samples.

The samples are a joke too, why even bother asking us when they send us random junk that I just throw in the trash.  Nordstrom asks what I want and ALWAYS sends me the exact sample I choose unlike Sephora who NEVER sends the sample I pick.

When I complained to Sephora about not getting the item (no longer available) that I paid for and ordered and received an empty shipping box, I was promised a return phone call from someone named "Dan Dan." You guessed it, she NEVER CALLED ME BACK.

Now, I'm a "Rookie" and shame on you Sephora for judging your long time customers with stupid labels.  Your web site is down more than it's up and now I'm no longer a valued customer, as I'm a "ROOKIE."

Sephora, you are nothing to me.  I will take my 1K $ plus that I shop at your store and go to Nordstrom where I'm valued, not labeled a "Rookie," and I actually get the samples I pick out.

Re: I'm insulting the be labeled a "ROOKIE."

The ULTIMATE Southern shade! 🤣

Iv never been so entertained with one post where i kept coming back for the comments,LOL,but reading yours i literally laughed out loud bc "Bless your heart" is what iv always said to situations and/or people like this 😂 My mother always told me if i couldn't be nice just stick with bless your heart so this has me almost in tears laughing! 😂😭😂

Seriously? 😲

IMG_7774.GIF

Awww look at the cute face!!!!

Here's another lol

4c888-supernatural-misha-laughing.gif

I want to watch Friends reruns now!

Anonymous Insider

@fatimamummy I'm never seen a gif match a post so perfectly before.

@Anonymous Chandler bing is the best!

Anonymous Insider

@fatimamummy I think you mean Ms. Chanandler Bong 😉

LOL @Anonymous You got it right!

IMG_2345.JPG

😂💀😂 

RE: I'm insulting the be labeled a \"ROOKIE.\"

It still give you the title of 'Rouge' so everyone knows that you spend tons of money. No need to get so upset. You said it yourself, it's just a stupid title. I think it's really crazy how up-in-arms people are about these titles. I don't think spending obscene amounts of money, or HAVING money for that matter, makes anyone better than anyone else, and holding weight in titles is really ridiculous. We all love the same thing and I've been Rouge for going on 3 years, I know enough about makeup to get by, but I would still be a 'Rookie' on here because I don't have time to post all day long. I work full time, have 2 kids, coach, and am generally just exhausted lol I don't mean to come off rude, and I'm sure you're NOT, but you sound incredibly snobby to complain about something so trivial. Maybe take a second for self reflection. Just like all the people complaining about the free samples and making a thousand posts about it. They're FREE. FO FREE!! If you don't get them, you didn't pay for them anyway. Suck it up buttercups!! Sorry, now I'm ranting...
Anonymous Insider

Me too!

HALL OF FAMER FOR LIFE!!!!!!! 

Awww I miss HoF so much. I still have my pin on my backpack. 😭💖💖

I really miss BT, to be honest. It's been months and I still can't stand the new layout :S

IMG_0325.JPG

Thinking that Rookie title might be here for awhile. 🤔

Seriously, as it's been said on these boards before, if Veronika is still a rookie, the rest of us have no chance.

😂😂😂

Is this go for real? No shade intended but myself and a Sephora director were LITERALLY talking ab the people freaking out ab the "rookie" stat on here just 2 days ago...It's silly bc that's the ONLY title for anyone on here no matter the rank! I understand you feel bc you've spent tons you should have a diff title,BUT you said your not very active in here anyway and that said,well "rookie" has nothing to do with what you've spent in the first place but rather if your new or not to the community so im confused as to why one would be so upset over the smallest thing..???...I mean,im rouge and have been for awhile yet my stat still says VIB and even I'm not freaking out ab it bc my card says Rouge and im still getting the benifits as a rouge member would so unless there's a bigger issue here I'm sorry but i find this a bit silly...jmo...shake it off girl and buy yourself something nice and you'll forget allll ab this 😂😘

Exactly! Let's face it, we're all "rookies" when it comes to the new BIC interface, we're all at the same level, regardless of how much we spend, how many years we've been shopping at Sephora, or who we may be IRL (although I wonder if Madonna or Selena Gomez were to join up if they'd get a special title, but that's speculation for another day). Bottom line, titles do not define who we are as people, only our actions and intentions with our words, and honestly some people should be lucky there's nothing lower than "rookie" because their attitudes imply they don't even want to play the game!

1 Reply
testing