Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Broken blush

I just started unboxing my $500 order from the sale and was heartbroken to find the new rare beauty blush shaddered:( I’m scared to reorder in case it breaks again but pretty sure it’s sold out in store. I also want to keep the 20% off but I’m not sure if they will even take this back which I imagine they should since the box was clearly mishandled. It is unusabele at this point. All over my bed too!! Please help<3

image.jpg

Tags:

Re: Broken blush

Hi @zoeva14 I'm sorry to see that! I will send you a private message. 

Re: Broken blush

@zoeva14  😭 So sorry that happened! You should be able to do an exchange—report this blush to Sephora as damaged and ask for a replacement—rather than spend money on a new one. If you haven’t yet, you can also check the product page for this blush and use the “Buy Online & Pick Up” option to see if your shade’s available at your local Sephora, so you could maybe go get a replacement in person. EDIT: forgot to tag @TeamBIC to see if maybe a BIC mod or admin can directly help you out. 🙂 

I hope you’re able to get it replaced! Those new blushes are so pretty; I swatched a few shades at one of my local Sephoras. Cheer’s a lovely one. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing