cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|
Anonymous Insider

Calling all curly girls

So I'm a hair stylist and I use all professional products, but I'd love to see what curly products everyone is loving right now to recommend to clients that won't break the bank! 

Re: Calling all curly girls

My hair does pretty good with Tresemme keratin smooth shine serum. I'm fly away and frizz queen and this has changed the game for me. I apply when wet and let my hair air dry,my curls get more defined, it is weightless and looks super healthy without looking greasy and keep my hair looking like I was born with it 🙂

(When I say frizz queen: a little humidity and 80's hair comes alive in a blink of an eye)

Jumping on the DevaCurl bandwagon @Anonymous. I get the best results for my curls using Deva

RE: Calling all curly girls

Devacurl all the way! I've never had a conditioner get knots out of my hair so quickly and painlessly! And the coconut styling cream keeps my curls so soft!

I would echo the previous comment about Devacurl. The products are great! One caveat though is that they're heavily fragranced and some products are downright cloying.  May want to warn your clients because that may be a dealbreaker. I am a huge fan of Davines (sorry not at sephora) which has many lines (color protecting, moisturizing) for curly hair. Their OI line is my HG. Everything OI is exceptionally effective. And smells great!

Hi! I consider myself to have curly/wavy hair. I use Shea Moisture shampoos and conditioners, to style I also use SM a styling leave in conditioner, but most importantly what helps set my wet curls is DevaCurl's Ultra Defining Gel - the BEST. I'll never use any other gel. Never sticky, never crunchy.

RE: Calling all curly girls

My favorite one that I love to recommend is deva curl but it's pricey . So my next choice is shea Moisture and carols daughter . They sometimes have those products on sale at target . L'Oréal also has a new collection that is for different types of curly / texture hair .
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing