Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

A thread dedicated to Wayne Goss brushes and cosmetics line. His goal is to produce a high quality cosmetics line that feels, looks, and performs amazing and made to his specifications. Products will roll out over time.

Image6454605985766247046.jpg

Image2566118375505703197.jpg

Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

Oh good, I've been waiting for Sonia to talk about these on her blog! She always does fantastic comparisons. Thanks @TraceyEB , I'm off to read the whole thing now! 

@WinglessOne, I have the Artist brushes so can compare when the Edit Collection arrives. I suspect it is smaller so there is more control when using on the eyes. You can do an eyelook with the Small Artist brush and I love the candlestick design, which I find helpful on my hooded eyes though the brush is a hint large. I do wish some of the new brushes had some grey squirrel or dyed goat, like his original Anniversary Set.

Ok, i need to try #5 😍

Well number 5 it is!

@Samtian, I'll take two! 😂

I was lukewarm until he started talking about the #7.  I need that brush.

@danielledanielle, #7 is definitely a unique brush! Caught my eye, too!

i liked 1 or 2 of the eye brushes - though i don't care for the handles. I was watching his video and then i saw a comment on beautylish ig - where someone said the price was $225 and sold as a set so i stopped watching lol - also did he mention natural or synthetic?!. I am holding out for SG new brushes and whenever she finally restocks the face one and maybe master face so will save my coin. 🙂

@aviscardi, hi, Sonia G posted that brushes are made of saikoho goat except for the brush 7, which is a mix of saikoho goat and synthetic PBT bristles.

@aviscardi, the hair type wasn't mentioned though I expect it is goat hair. Hope that gets clarified. A $225 price is about what I would expect for a WG set with face and eye brushes though a lot to drop for a launch out of the blue!  Individual brushes tend to follow set releases, and you'll have seen the 1-2 brushes in action to see if you still want them. Sonia's new brushes caught me by surprise! The Face One is probably my favourite brush from Sonia's line.

The Goss Edit Collection of brushes is launching soon. Signup via Wayne's or Beautylish's IG. Cannot wait to see what Wayne has designed!

Screenshot_20210517-120549.png

Beautylish has begun contacting people for pre-orders. I ordered the Deep Copper palette as I need red tone in my bronzers. Can't wait for it to arrive!!

Below are swatches from Mel Thompson's video applying the three Wayne Goss Radiance Boosting Face Palettes. The first 2 swatches are applied using WG's Airbrush and the second set using a denser brush. She did this to emphasize the shade differences that occur from using different brushes, which she also demonstrates in her video.

Screenshot_20210326-134045.pngScreenshot_20210326-133433.png

@TraceyEB, yay for swatches! These look pretty! Thank you for sharing these! 😁

Those look really pretty @TraceyEB , thanks for this info! 🤗

Reveal video coming on Friday. Shade descriptions of the Radiance Boosting Face Palettes are below. They will retail for $45.

Screenshot_20210324-165214.png

Looks like it'll be either Satin Bronze or Light Gold for me @TraceyEB! Thanks for the info on the reveal video. 😀

@itsfi, no problem. I usually get bronzers that have red in them, so looking forward to seeing the swatches on the reveal video. I added the price ($45) to the post above.

Wayne posted on IG that the Imperial Topaz Palette will restock in time for Beautylish's gift card event. Other tidbits: the blushes will not restock for the event but when they do, they will come with little surprise. Also, future eyeshadow palettes will not automatically have a black eyeshadow.

Screenshot_20210322-124500.png

Radiance Boosting Face Palette launches March 31. Includes a Radiance Boosting Bronzer and a matte True Tone Face Sculptor. Both are powder formulas that feel like silk. Sign up via Beautylish or Wayne's IG bio.

Screenshot_20210322-123913.pngWayne Goss Radiance Boosting Face PaletteWayne Goss Radiance Boosting Face Palette

Something new coming . . .

Wayne Goss coming soon.PNG

Conversation Stats
Photos248
  • Image6454605985766247046.jpg
  • Image2566118375505703197.jpg
  • WG 2018 Holiday Brush Restock.jpg
  • Image1524406843423150538.jpg
  • Image9173403390433619740.jpg
  • 548588AC-C8C0-46D5-B220-52A16F16E8A7.jpeg
  • 87242967-AD52-4362-BF54-563C445710BE.jpeg