Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

A thread dedicated to Wayne Goss brushes and cosmetics line. His goal is to produce a high quality cosmetics line that feels, looks, and performs amazing and made to his specifications. Products will roll out over time.

Image6454605985766247046.jpg

Image2566118375505703197.jpg

Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

@itsfi, it's a radiance boosting face palette launching March 31. Just posted the details.

Ooouh!! 😍 I can always use some radiance boosting @TraceyEB! Great info about the products. Do you think you’ll pick it up? I’ll keep an eye out for swatches. 

@itsfi, I will be buying one though I don't do much "sculpting." I noticed he didn't say contour, so looking forward to his tutorial to understand the difference.

Same @TraceyEB! I could benefit from sculpting but I don't do it. I find his tutorials very helpful and am excited to learn more about this new product.

Here is the new eye palette. It feels quite soft to swatch with fingers and shades are pretty. Not sure why quite the awful review from Temptalia as I think it’s very nice, tho when I applied it with brush it was quite matte and firm almost. I softened it with another slightly shimmer shade. The turquoise is best used with finger as pretty topper I think though I know he shows it more intensely too. I think the shades are unique and nice personally. The texture is intense. It also makes the eyelid nice and smooth which I think is a flattering feature for older eyelids for sure. Looks good to me! (It wore well 

B85D58F2-2A9D-4A32-BA7E-18F1BF19FA7E.jpeg

F5DCCA09-3532-43EA-BCEE-0C56C646530A.jpeg

CE9DF7F6-D89C-4F92-A548-00385B9E5500.jpeg

also tho I put tiny bit of Nars creme stick Oaxaca underneath which always holds it longer for me.) Pics inside and daylight . 
@itsfi @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 

@Sunnysmom   I love those shades, thanks!  I'm a little hesitant because, as I've been told by some honest people I live with, that sometimes when I wear similar shades I look like I have a bruised eye...

😂I hear you @Ispend2much6 , suppose it could! They are a pretty version of cool moody tones so who knows! I doubt it on you tho also! 🥰 Hope you had a wonderful day with your family yesterday! 💞

@Sunnysmom   Thank you, we did.  🙂

I doubt that @Ispend2much6 . Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁🌹😘❤️

@blackkitty2014   I hope you and yours had a wonderful day!

@Sunnysmom, thank you for the tag! Loved reading your thoughts on this one - the swatches look good! It sure is tempting . . .

They are nice @itsfi , I like em. And different from some of my other greys so I can definitely rationalize them! 😅

Lol! If you couldn’t rationalize them, I’m sure someone here would be able to @Sunnysmom! 🤣 

Ahem @itsfi I have zero doubts!! 😂😉

Thx you @Sunnysmom ! Remember T’s review is quite good but not always true. It’s an opinion anyway. I’m glad you like it 😘

You’re right @blackkitty2014 , it’s just her opinion! And thank goodness we all have differing ones as it really helps to round out the decision making! 😘 

Temptalia gave this collection failing grades.

I watched a number of videos and decided to pre-order the eyeshadow palette to get a sense of the quality first hand. (I had a Beautylish $20 gift card to put against the purchase.)

Screenshot_20201117-152738.png

Screenshot_20201117-152843.png

  

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom, Interested in your take on the products you picked up. The shades in this release are nice; hopefully these will perform better for you both. 🤞🏼 

@itsfi, circling back on the quality of this palette - it falls short for me, especially compared to Imperial Topaz. I find the matte shade on the bottom row is patchy to apply, and the special two shades fade in their vibrancy. Despite using primers, the shadows had a patchy wear on my oily eyelids. I noticed that @Sunnysmom used a Nars products that held it better, and that is the key in my opinion. Charlotte Tilbury's Flawless Foundation has that same effect and was the only product that held the shades for me.

Ohhh, this is good intel to know @TraceyEB! Thanks so much! 😀 Primer can be so important for eye shadows. I don't think I picked up the cooler toned eyeshadow palette - there were mixed reviews and I had picked up a fair share of palettes at the time, but there are a couple of shades in that palette that my eyes keep going back to. 😉

@itsfi, it's a pleasing palette to look at, for sure!

Conversation Stats
Photos248
  • Image6454605985766247046.jpg
  • Image2566118375505703197.jpg
  • WG 2018 Holiday Brush Restock.jpg
  • Image1524406843423150538.jpg
  • Image9173403390433619740.jpg
  • 548588AC-C8C0-46D5-B220-52A16F16E8A7.jpeg
  • 87242967-AD52-4362-BF54-563C445710BE.jpeg
  • Image1644479206339003910.jpg
  • Image4034210199682491396.jpg
  • Image6390876963062495251.jpg