Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

A thread dedicated to Wayne Goss brushes and cosmetics line. His goal is to produce a high quality cosmetics line that feels, looks, and performs amazing and made to his specifications. Products will roll out over time.

Image6454605985766247046.jpg

Image2566118375505703197.jpg

Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

Thx you @Sunnysmom ! Remember T’s review is quite good but not always true. It’s an opinion anyway. I’m glad you like it 😘

You’re right @blackkitty2014 , it’s just her opinion! And thank goodness we all have differing ones as it really helps to round out the decision making! 😘 

Temptalia gave this collection failing grades.

I watched a number of videos and decided to pre-order the eyeshadow palette to get a sense of the quality first hand. (I had a Beautylish $20 gift card to put against the purchase.)

Screenshot_20201117-152738.png

Screenshot_20201117-152843.png

  

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom, Interested in your take on the products you picked up. The shades in this release are nice; hopefully these will perform better for you both. 🤞🏼 

@itsfi, circling back on the quality of this palette - it falls short for me, especially compared to Imperial Topaz. I find the matte shade on the bottom row is patchy to apply, and the special two shades fade in their vibrancy. Despite using primers, the shadows had a patchy wear on my oily eyelids. I noticed that @Sunnysmom used a Nars products that held it better, and that is the key in my opinion. Charlotte Tilbury's Flawless Foundation has that same effect and was the only product that held the shades for me.

Ohhh, this is good intel to know @TraceyEB! Thanks so much! 😀 Primer can be so important for eye shadows. I don't think I picked up the cooler toned eyeshadow palette - there were mixed reviews and I had picked up a fair share of palettes at the time, but there are a couple of shades in that palette that my eyes keep going back to. 😉

@itsfi, it's a pleasing palette to look at, for sure!

@itsfi Will do chickie. 😬 Imagine they will arrive very soon! I’m very curious as I did not buy the last one that @TraceyEB did. Poor guy seems like he’s getting a lot of heat for that darn black color! 😕 But...I too would like to see a dark navy or something . Call me crazy. Lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@itsfi, Fingers crossed the quality is there. Will report back!

Same @TraceyEB me too. I was sad to see that review she gave it. And the $20 helped too!  It’s truly so personal though so let’s hope for the best for us! I think it looks very pretty plus we love him. 🥰

@Sunnysmom, exactly! We'll compare notes when it arrives. 🤞

Update: Launches Wed, Nov. 18 at 10 am PT/12 pm CT on Beautylish.

Coming soon - Pearl Moonstone eyeshadow palette and 2 new eyeliner shades. Sign up via Beautylish. Swatches below are from Wayne's reveal video. He also mentioned more cosmetics are coming.

Screenshot_20201109-120128.png

Screenshot_20201113-133724.png

Screenshot_20201113-134015.png

Thanks as always @TraceyEB , interesting mix of shades isn’t it. I’m of course interested in the moody cool tones! 

@Sunnysmom, this palette is right up our alley! I just posted screenshot swatches from Wayne's reveal video.

Ooh loving them @TraceyEB ! Finally! 🤓

@Sunnysmom, launches Wed., Nov. 18 at 10 am PT. 🙌🙌

Woohoo @TraceyEB ! We are so on this one! 

My Vivid Azalea arrived today! The compact is stunning though you can't help but notice that the pan sizes are gigantic. Go in with a light hand with this one. I over applied on my first go, using a special WG brush that I use specifically for pigmented shades but this blush is among the most pigmented I have and the brush was large. The photo in the spoiler tag below is Take 2, changing to smaller brushes: WG original fan brush for the blush and Smith 103 for the highlighter. While I like the raspberry blush, the champagne with pink highlighter is the star of this compact. It's stunning. I would love if Wayne made these compacts to hold 3 or 4 shades.

WG Vivid AzaleaWG Vivid AzaleaTop to bottom: Blush and highlighter combined, blush, highlighterTop to bottom: Blush and highlighter combined, blush, highlighter

Spoiler
PXL_20201002_202638663.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

Gorg on you @TraceyEB ! Good brush info. Def a light hand. lol Love the multi pan idea. Tell him. Lol. 

Swatches from Sonia G.'s IG post.

Screenshot_20200929-101320.pngScreenshot_20200929-101504.png

Launches Tuesday, Sept 29 at 10 am PST/noon CT. Wayne has posted a reveal video on YouTube. Note: He continues to focus on the over 40 age group and claimed the products won't sink into lines. Supposed to flatter all skin tones and age groups.

9/28 UPDATE - Price: $45 eachWG blush.png.

625 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos297
  • Image6454605985766247046.jpg
  • Image2566118375505703197.jpg
  • WG 2018 Holiday Brush Restock.jpg
  • Image1524406843423150538.jpg
  • Image9173403390433619740.jpg
  • 548588AC-C8C0-46D5-B220-52A16F16E8A7.jpeg
  • 87242967-AD52-4362-BF54-563C445710BE.jpeg
  • Image1644479206339003910.jpg
  • Image4034210199682491396.jpg