Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Trader Joe’s Thread

I know we have threads dedicated to specific beauty brands but I didn’t really see one dedicated or updated for all things Trader Joe’s. It could be beauty, skincare, haircare, household or grocery items. Post your finds here so others could be on a lookout of what to find or is newly released at their local store. It could also be something you think people should try. Their beauty section is so underrated and most people don’t even know they have a beauty aisle.  Their candles and seasonal items are amazing and they always have unique snacks. 

3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg

Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread

Let us know how you like it @makeitup305@RNGesusPls 

I’ve wanted to try the Kringle @makeitup305; I will have to invite people over just so I can try it. Hahaha! 😂🤣😂

@itsfi   You need to. 🙂  I didn't make it into TJ's much this late summer/ early fall and missed the raspberry kringle, but I think the almond will be back after the holidays.

Alright, that does it... picking up a kringle on my next TJ run @Ispend2much6! 🙂

@itsfi it's basically a plate-sized cheese danish lol I like the almond one the best but they have seasonal flavors too.

I've seen the almond ones out so I will definitely pick one up @makeitup305. Maybe I'll bring one to work tomorrow. I brought a bag of the ghost pepper chips to work and they were a huge hit. 

Hi @makeitup305,

These are three things I have never tried! I will have to keep an eye out! 

Best,
Rebecca

Ghost pepper chips sound amazing @makeitup305 !

The ghost pepper chips definitely need to end up in your shopping cart @missjeanie. In fact, add 2 bags! 🙂 @makeitup305 

@missjeanie They're waffle cut and so tasty!

Great idea for a thread @SportyGirly125. Trader Joe's has some wonderful goodies. Here are some treats I've been loving. 

IMG_2172.JPG

They also have a blueberry and acai face scrub that is great. If the mask trio is still available, it's worth picking up. Looking forward to being enabled by seeing other's favorites or hauls. 🙂

I like that tea as well.  The spices aren't overwhelming so you can still taste the black tea. 🙂

Completely agree @Ispend2much6! The spices are nice and I also like that they're not overwhelming. I need to pick up some more boxes; their seasonal items go like ... that! 

@itsfi those pretzels sound delicious. I'm not much for tea but that one reminds me of the one the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf releases for the holiday, which is tasty!

I miss The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - at one time, there were two in the city, both in areas nearby shopping stores and boutiques (which was so convenient and dangerous for me - ha!). Wonder if the company that acquired the company this year has any expansion plans ...

These pretzels are addicting @makeitup305! 🙂 They seem to be popular among the Trader Joe's crew too - they get high marks every time I'm checking out.

@itsfi The tea and pretzels look good. I have to keep an eye out for those. 

I resisted the pretzels the first time I saw them because I was trying to be good @SportyGirly125. Clearly, resistance was futile. 🙂

Butter toffee pretzels!!!! All the yes @itsfi !

They taste soooo good @missjeanie! 😋 I could go through a bag by myself if I don’t reign it in. 😆 

Love this thread idea @SportyGirly125 ... I've been compiling a list of things to check out when I finally get to a TJ's.  This will serve as a kick in the butt to get my butt down to a store soon!

@missjeanie, you might not even need to make a list - you could just scroll down this thread while walking the aisles at Trader Joe's. 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos278
  • 3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg
  • AD8148DD-72DE-455C-808E-1AA7726AF826.jpeg
  • 5528F782-7C89-494A-840B-C1F448668F13.jpeg
  • 162EAB03-9B62-43C0-8FE3-B9A0544DB3A1.jpeg
  • 7F4E44EC-40FA-4DCB-AC96-2852B8C84F9E.jpeg
  • D5E6C891-1D01-4E1F-91F8-15A179ABAEDD.jpeg
  • 68564AAD-AAB0-4B01-ACA7-00E64DB7970E.jpeg
  • BB9B917B-564A-4185-98BE-7431524E580F.jpeg
  • F2F21143-28A4-4400-B2E1-AE5A2F997D2D.jpeg