From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Brand Loyal

Brand Loyal

• 25101 Members
  • 756 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)
|
Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: The City Candles Collection by Diptyque - June 20 - 26The City Candles Collection are typically only on sale in the city the candl ...read more
The City Candles Collection by Diptyque - June 20 - 26The City Candles Collection are typically only on sale in the city the candle is named after, but for one week in June, purchases can be made online or through most local stores (though allocations per store may be limited). Candle retails for $84 each. All photos from Diptyque online
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Brand Loyal
FINALLY GOT PATRICK TA 🫶🏻
|
Re: FINALLY GOT PATRICK TA 🫶🏻
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Congrats @beautyhappy13! I love his blush duos! ...read more
Congrats @beautyhappy13! I love his blush duos!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
THE PAT McGRATH THREAD
|
Re: THE PAT McGRATH THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: There's pink, but it's not all pinkAlso wondering if this is why some of the Permagels have disappeared 🤔
There's pink, but it's not all pinkAlso wondering if this is why some of the Permagels have disappeared 🤔
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: I’m trying hard to stick with my no buy at the moment @CynthieLu. Too bad you can’t take advantage of this sale. ...read more
I’m trying hard to stick with my no buy at the moment @CynthieLu. Too bad you can’t take advantage of this sale.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Should my daughter, Jane watch horror movies?
|
Re: Should my daughter, Jane watch horror movies?
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @JoyceBuyers I think she's old enough for those movies, but it's just my opinion. Some people have more difficulty than others. ...read more
@JoyceBuyers I think she's old enough for those movies, but it's just my opinion. Some people have more difficulty than others. I personally didn't think those movies were scary.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
I need help with my twelve year old daughters skin care obsession
|
Re: I need help with my twelve year old daughters skin care obsession
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for the input, She works in the summer for her dad when she visits him in Georgia, but she spends all the money she earn ...read more
Thank you for the input, She works in the summer for her dad when she visits him in Georgia, but she spends all the money she earns in one trip to the mall, I’ll start having her earn her lululemon. My daughter is a level 9 gymnast and all of her friends are extremely rich and I’m barely paying for gymnastics, it’s extremely stressful now raising a daughter. Please tell me any tips you have on raising a “Sephora 13 year old”, that’s what people online call girls like her nowadays. -Joyce
New Post in Brand Loyal
How can you receive a gift
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Chanel Updates
|
Re: Chanel Updates
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Oh everything looks beautiful on you @TraceyEB . ❤️ So tempting on Deep Mauve but I shouldn’t ...read more
Oh everything looks beautiful on you @TraceyEB . ❤️🌹 So tempting on Deep Mauve but I shouldn’t
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Let's Talk About NARS!
|
Re: Let's Talk About NARS!
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: GASP @danielledanielle  I'm gonna go swatch it in store this upcoming week muhehhehheheh ...read more
GASP @danielledanielle 😱 I'm gonna go swatch it in store this upcoming week muhehhehheheh
92,339 Posts