Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before ๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I think thatโ€™s great @TraceyEB and Iโ€™m determined to do same. Iโ€™ve been really trying to after saying the Chanel holiday was going to be my last big purchase and then just going to really use what I have. Though it used to frustrate me , I kind of long for the good old days with barely 3 new releases a year, usually only 2. I want to appreciate what I have vs just keep accumulating. And products not going bad either. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom, agree wholeheartedly! We'll support each other and maybe tease a ๐Ÿ‘€ every now and then. I discovered a beautiful MAC red that is starting to turn, so I'll wearing it now (and this month)!

Letโ€™s do it @TraceyEB . โ€œWhat brings you joyโ€ - or whatever it is, think itโ€™s time to remember that probably.  I need to check on colors too. Extra sad if we canโ€™t use and enjoy them before they do turn.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Cyber Monday - 40% off select bundles and 50% off Mystery Box of 11 regular and travel sized products, includes 30 ml Magic Cream. Rakuten 15% off.

@TraceyEB  @blackkitty2014   I'm going to cry.  I didn't know CT was on Rakuten.  Maybe I'll have to order the Bar of Gold palette to make up for it (I bought the Icon palette also @blackkitty2014 .) 

Thx you for posting @TraceyEB . I canโ€™t help myself but to order Bar of Gold and The Icon palettes. With ebates, I can get both for the price of The Icon palette ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ugh, I have to stop buying deep discount makeup ๐Ÿคช

@blackkitty2014, those are two of my favourite products of hers. I especially love the Icons palette!

@TraceyEB youโ€™re not helping lol!

@blackkitty2014 Iโ€™m trying to be so good and say no but itโ€™s so hard (cries in first world problems mode). I donโ€™t need this palette, I just bought two giant ND palettes plus I have her release from this year. Still my fingers tingle!

@makeitup305  I hear you. I take my new stuff and stash it in a drawer and then donโ€™t open it until much much later. That way I always have something new to play with. ๐Ÿคฃ

Ironically enough, this is a tactic I heard in my teens that was used by a friend of the familyโ€™s for their kids after birthdays/Xmas. The logic being you get so many toys on these days that the kids get overwhelmed if you open them all at once. If you dribble them out over the course of a year, the kids get more enjoyment out of each toy.  

Everything is on sale now so Iโ€™m stocking up now and Iโ€™ll try to open my stuff slowly over the course of a year. 

I bought the le pmg rose palette, a viseart 12 pan, a Sephora pro, and a tarte pro palette in the past two or three weeks. So far Iโ€™ve opened none of them. That being said, the gold bar highlighter has been on my wish list since last year. Iโ€™m definitely cracking that open as soon as I get it! ๐Ÿ˜„

@itscarin you have more willpower than me. Iโ€™d be the kid in that old experiment that ate his marshmallow right away instead of waiting and getting 2. I want to know right away how it performs and whether or not I want to keep it. Iโ€™m rarely return stuff but I like being able to know that I can. I do something similar to what you do with my clothes. As long as I know that they fit, Iโ€™ll keep the tags on them until I wear them. I went with my boyfriend to get him some new clothes and when we got home he took all the tags off right away. It hurt my soul a little bit. 

@makeitup305  aaahhhh, my partner does this with his new clothes too! He barely has them on his body (a millisecond fit check) and then he just rips off the tags, way before he'll ever actually wear them! I'm always like, what if you change your mind!?! And then he looks at me like, they're clothes, I will wear them, what other decision is there? Hurts my soul is right ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@makeitup305 Yes, always keep the tags on your clothes!  Some places have strict return policies and wonโ€™t take it back unless thereโ€™s a tag on it. You never know if youโ€™re going to want to return it. 

Charlotte Tilbury's Black Friday Sale is live with 30% off pre-bundledsets. This will be a week of Tilbury treats and Black Friday specials, per Really Ree. See her post for a preview. Sale ends Dec. 2.

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thx @TraceyEB. I was worried about it but looks liked Iโ€™m okay for now ๐Ÿ˜˜

Charlotte Tilbury Holiday now at Net-A-Porter, and most at a discount!!

Is anyone still using or loving her Lovegasm palette? I heard so much about it when it first released. Was that just Youtuber hype? I'm looking for a glowy powder palette and wondering if its worth tracking down?

@Cafemakeup, I'm enjoying the Lovegasm palette but I do think these palettes are hit and miss. I really like the two pink toned shades on the right hand side of the palette. The bronzer isn't the right shade for my skintone, so I use it as an eyeshadow. I wouldn't call it a glowy palette, though. If you do purchase Lovegasm, Net-A-Porter has it priced lower than other retailers.

@Cafemakeup I didnโ€™t like Lightgasm, I found the powders very hard pressed and not very flattering on me (Iโ€™m an NC25). I like the Lovegasm much better even if the colors border on a little too dark on me, I can make it work and get a glowing sunburnt look with it. I really like mine.

@Cafemakeup @It had mixed reviews. I think you would be better off with Hourglass Ambient Lighting Ghost or the Unlocked palette if you can find it. 

Reminder Nordstrom price matches Net-A-Porter ๐Ÿ™‚

7 Replies
testing