Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thx so much for letting us know @Winthrop44 🌹😘

@blackkitty2014 You’re very welcome!🥰🌸

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 @curlychiquita I just checked and am finally able to get on again. Hope you all can too….and that it stays that way!

Praise be @Winthrop44 , 🙌🏻 me too! Do you think they missed us. 😂

@Sunnysmom For sure! 🤣 But seriously I was once cut off by them for placing too many orders in a certain number of days. They refused to tell me what their rules were, and said they couldn't make exceptions despite knowing they were real orders really placed by me, as it's an automatic process involving their fraud dept and exists for my protection. This was when they launched a collection piecemeal and I already had a backorder not yet fulfilled. I placed 2 separate (1 item) orders within about a week from that collection, and the backorder, which had still not shipped, I guess counted as a third. A friend who had the same problem was told it's not orders but shipments, but that wouldn't really explain my case. My backorder then ended up getting cancelled despite them having product! I really don't know, and as I said they couldn't or wouldn't tell me the actual rules, but I just make sure not to place more than 2 orders in any 30 day period now. It's really ridiculous because I would follow the rules if I knew what they were. They should publish them on the web site imo. I guess they feel that would be giving fraudsters info to use? Now I'm a little paranoid about ordering, wondering what LE thing they might release the next day and whether I'll be able to place an order. LOL There have also been 2 prolonged periods where I couldn't sign in. When I tried it would just repeatedly take me back to the sign in page again. Both of these things did not just happen to me but also to another friend of mine as well. Having any problems on their web site is triggering for me now. 🤣

Wow @Winthrop44 I’m so sorry that happened to you, I would be triggered too! 🥹 I’m wondering if they were maybe worried you going to sell it too etc?! Like limiting the number of bags we can purchase. Ugh. You would think it would be stated on their website but the fraud thing makes sense.  Thanks for the warning! Could be any of us! 🥴😭

@Sunnysmom I imagine they do worry about resellers but my 2 orders were for 1 item each and they were different items. It was all very annoying.

Chanel quad for spring 23, called Delices

E5D302C3-9B8C-4667-AD08-7488FFA4C96D.png

The gift sets are up at Ulta, Nordstrom, and Saks this morning. Either the stores didn’t receive every set or sets sold out, not sure.

Ulta still has a plat/diamond beauty bag gwp at $160 spend

I’m not seeing the GWP or the Chanel sets?

@blondangelle  they sold out pretty quickly yesterday morning. Heard they were up at Macy’s too but I didn’t catch them. Anyway 3 of the sets restocked at Nordstrom this morning and were still available when I looked about 10 minutes ago. Nordstrom has a GWP at $125 buy in

Not sure if the Ulta gwp is still available, I haven’t looked at that today

Thank you!!

If anyone is still looking for the Chanel gift sets might worth an effort to contact your Nordstrom SA. I don’t see them online but my SA was able to get me 2 sets @TraceyEB @itsfi @Sunnysmom @Winthrop44 . Please forgive if you’re not looking for them 🥰

Hi all! I usually always buy online but interested in building a relationship with a SA in a department store since I dont have a chanel botique local. How do I go about that? Do we tip them? Do they help with getting dibs on popular items? Extra samples? Any info os greatly appreciated.  🙂

Thank you for the tag @blackkitty2014❣️ My SA reached out to me about these a couple of weeks ago. I’ve picked up plenty of goodies already and will pass on these. Hope everyone who has their eye on one of these sets is able to get their hands on them

Thank you so much @blackkitty2014 those look so fun for you! 🥰 I resisted, can you stand it?! Lol Giving myself an attaboy. 😂 That won’t last though considering Sephora F and F! Excited for you guys. Bags look darling too. 

I have to say thx you for the head up @Sunnysmom 🥰😘🌹 

We’re all in this together just looking out for each other @blackkitty2014 ! 😘🥰

@blackkitty2014, that's great news! Which sets did you choose? I bought the mascara and cleanser sets.

@TraceyEB I got the mascara and the lip gloss which I missed every yr. Those are great to toss in a bag. I was debating the cleanser set but I still have a whole lot of Le Blanc Brightening Cleanser 

@blackkitty2014, those are lovely choices! I thought about the lip gloss but am trying to use what I have, as beautiful as they are!

6,217 Replies
testing