Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

lol @itsfi I did go in yesterday on my lunch break... and you know what... walked out with some hair dye and nail files.  I peeped the make up but there were only a small handful of what I'd call luxury products.  I almost picked up a few candles but stopped myself.  I had restraint!  Helped along by the fact that they didn't have much that I was looking to peep and there were way too many people in there lol

You did show restraint @missjeanie! It’s inspiring. 😍 Hahaha, I hear ya about how a crowd can make a quick look-see that much quicker. I had more patience for it in my younger years. Now, it sometimes makes me reconsider if I really need the thing I even went in for. 😂 

@itsfi Thank you for the tag! 😁

@TraceyEB I just read your post below about Chanel being included in the Shoppers F&F yesterday! I wish I had seen your post in time, as I visited quite a large Shoppers yesterday, but only went in to restock on my contact lens solution (I know, very boring purchase haha). But I will for sure look out for Chanel during this event next year!! Enjoy your haul!

@Guessgal, sorry you missed it! I will tag you in the future. I don't remember Shoppers having a F+F Day in the past but they seem to be running good promotion after good promotion these days. A redemption event starts this Friday. I've built up my points on less glamourous things than contact lens solution! 😊

@itsfi  Thanks for the tag!  It’s been so busy I forgot fun downtime was a thing🫣. Ha, i am actually VERY interested!   I think some new Chanel shades are exactly what I need to liven up my life!  Just two more days… 😘

@heartsmyface, I know you're busy with work and kiddoes back in school (or soon to be back). Excited to see what funsies you pick up. I'm debatining over a few things from Chanel, Dior, Cle de Peau & Sisley even though I shouldn't be debating over anything at all! 😂 Weekend will be here soon! 🙌

@TraceyEB omg thanks. I am currently out if town do I can't do my pickup if my order til Sunday but that us great. I just saw your f&f post too. Thanks for all the tags, I really appreciate it!  🙂

Well I picked up my order! Yeah for bonus redemption...but it was a little messed up. My SA had TWO of each of the shadows put aside for me..which thankfully I noticed and fixed but also instead of bloom 160 she gave me 158. Sadly i did not noticed that til I left the store. I decided to keep it as I love a good red and 160 looks a lot like a few I picked up from Chanel fall last year...I think (I should look).

Also wearing the coral blush today. I am glad I got that one.

I will try out the shadows tomorrow and hope I don't make a mess!

How exciting, @ChristalM !  I wore the coral blush Saturday.  I'm so glad I got it; it's gorgeous!  I also wore the loose eyeshadows too.  You'll do fine.  Since they're in a bottle rather than a jar it's much harder to make a mess.  I used brushes to apply mine.  I just couldn't bring myself to use that applicator that would be going back in the bottle.  Enjoy your goodies! 💖💖💖

@Titian06  here is a pic of my eye look this morning. I just used brushes and took the shadow off the applicator that way. it turned out nice I think! LOL 402 and 412...

shadows.jpg

Wow, this looks sooo pretty on you, @ChristalM ! 🥰

@Titian06 ah thanks!

CANADIAN Chanel lovers, TODAY Shoppers has a Friends and Family Day with 20% OFF for TODAY ONLY! Chanel is included! I called and placed my order over the phone. Mention the F&F coupon; I also loaded it to my PC Optimum card.

Ordered eyeshadows 404, 406, 408, and 412, both blushes, and the two LE lipsticks. I pick them up on Friday. So much for restraint. 😂

Tagging @Mochapj and @ChristalM

I’m so jealous @TraceyEB  Enjoy your pretties. 🥰 

@blackkitty2014, sheer luck that my Canadian SA confirmed my order on the day the store had this promotion, so I added 2 more eyeshadows to the mix. Puts the price closer to the US price + I can take advantage of a spectacular loyalty program. Passing on the Byzance quads also helped to justify the purchase (or so I'm convincing myself). 😂

@TraceyEB Wow, that's fantastic! I hope you love it all!

@Winthrop44, it's sheer luck and makes it a little more affordable as high end cosmetics in Canada can be really expensive compared to the US! Can't wait to try everything. I happened on a points redemption event at the same store when the oversize blush palettes launched with the Spring collection and I cashed in everything I had and felt like I was stealing from the store!

Stop it @TraceyEB ! You’re so lucky to get to use 20%!! How in the world does Chanel allow that?! Happy for you!! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, Chanel is included in discounts and promotions at Canadian department stores. Not sure why. It's needed because otherwise high end cosmetics are almost too expensive to buy at regular price in Canada. The discount puts it closer to US regular price. However, there's a loyalty program at Shoppers that is exceptional, which enhances the purchase. Luckily, I'll be in town later this week so I added a two more eyeshadows because of the discount.

That’s fantastic @TraceyEB ! For loyalty and for your wallets! Agree with @itsfi , no reason to know why! 💞

(PS also apologies to all for the bombardments. Too much excitement for this silly collection from my end I suppose. 🙃)

"Chanel is included in discounts and promotions at Canadian department stores. Not sure why." No need to know why @TraceyEB ‌‌ 😂 Just go, go, gooooooo! I'm excited to see what you pick up. I'm hemming and hawwing at the eyeshadows but y'all are making it hard to pass on them with your hauls and swatches. 🛍

testing