Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

My SA says not yet but that’s for SoCal @TraceyEB . She mentioned June as the release date. Did we see the mini bronzers pop up on Saks or was I delirious some night. Lol. Forgive if this is old news! 

@Sunnysmom, maybe it will release with the nail polish collection in early June.

Swatches for some of the latest collection. Love the blush, it’s such a fun candy pink with very pretty sheen! It reminds me most of the Akita Perle Chantecaille from the other year. RMS French Rosé is also a bit close if anyone has those . I received the lip balm 928 by accident vs the cheek Dragee so I am exchanging it but I added the swatch anyway. ( The lip balms feel nice don’t they , tho they barely show on me. Think I’d rather do the Gucci which has more pigment imho. ) Lip balms 928, 930, lip inks 236, 238 and Fantaisie cheek. I love the lip inks! Do you guys love yours @Winthrop44 @blackkitty2014 ? Not sure who else got what. @TraceyEB yours looks so pretty! 🥰 

IMG_6787.jpeg

Spoiler
IMG_6789.jpegIMG_6791.jpegIMG_6808.jpeg

Fantasie is a beauty @Sunnysmom😍

She is @itsfi ! 💞 Did you end up doing anything from this collection or no? 

Nothing from this collection @Sunnysmom. I picked up 2 polishes from the previous one. 

💪 @itsfi ! 🥰

@Sunnysmom I'm happy with what I purchased and ended up adding Dragee. I really like Pink Delight, but have very pigmented lips. Thanks for the great swatches!  I'm surprised - in a good way - at how Sweet Treat looks on you. I thought it would be darker and warmer. 

Oh nice @Winthrop44 I’m so glad you like what you got too! 🥰 My Dragee just arrived. I like it and it’s just a cooler lighter version of Rosee it appears? Do you have that one as well? I was also surprised at Sweet Treat thinking it would be darker on me. I wish my lips were darker like yours! Lucky! I did quick comparison of the other Glow and Baume sticks I had and then added Dragee if anybody wanted to know. Fraise def has the most pigment, is warmer. I was not going to do Dragee but I had fomo. Not proud of myself! 😔 Knew I’d wear it tho. 😊 @blackkitty2014 

DrageeDrageeDrageeDragee

IMG_6091.jpeg

IMG_6095.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Yep, great description of Dragee. 

Has anyone heard whether or not the US will be getting the new shades of the Stylo Sourcils Waterproof brow pencil that have been added in Canada and other countries?  Edit: My boutique SA says no. The exact quote was "Maybe next time". lol

I haven’t heard @Winthrop44 . I will ask mine and see what info she has. 💞 Have you used these? I have not. 

@Sunnysmom I've tried them in the past. Like the product but never found a shade that was quite right.

Good to know @Winthrop44 , I will have to check them out next time as I just bought the WA and it’s very nice I think. Have you seen this one? Soft but not too soft. Easy to work with cuz I’m brow challenged! 

By the way I was just told today that the additional brow shades are not coming to the US unless you’ve heard differently by now? 

Westman Atelier Bonne Brow Defining Brow Pencil Slate 

@Sunnysmom Yes! I like the WA as much or more than the Chanel but would like a more taupey shade.

Yay I figured we both liked these @Winthrop44 ! 🥰 Brow shades are so hard! 

@Sunnysmom Ugh. They really are. Clay is the right depth for me but it's a little too warm. Maybe it would grow on me if I used it more. I really like how soft the product is though and I love that removeable spoolie on the other end!

Me too @Winthrop44 ! Bonus! I have really loved Merit until now but I like this option for a pencil! Easier, less mess! 

Les Beiges 2023 revealed! Products loaded on Chanel US direct if you search for them but not for sale yet. Collection focuses on smaller, "travel-sized" Soleil Tan and Illuminating Oil . Also saw a travel-size Les Beiges Water Fresh Tint.  I cannot find quantity information on Chanel's website to compare full and travel sizes.

Screenshot_20230402-142936.png

Screenshot_20230402-151003.png

Screenshot_20230402-143100.png

Screenshot_20230402-143027.png

Screenshot_20230402-144442.png

Thanks @TraceyEB , and the new shade looks like a good addition ! Agree on the smaller size being a terrific idea compared to those giant $$$$ bronzers! 

@TraceyEB - The size info is on the Details tab.

Oil - 1 oz.

Tint - 0.5 oz.

Bronzer - 0.5 oz.

6,167 Replies
testing