Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@ChristalM, that's impressive! I cashed in my 400,000 pts when the last two collections launched on the same day. Felt like I was stealing from Shoppers! Am building back towards that again.

@TraceyEB @ChristalM Wow guys, 400k points?!?! I didn't even know Shoppers did a bonus redemption that high? I redeemed 200k last week for $300CAD to get the matching Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Summer Vibes Eau de Toilette and Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Summer Vibes Eau de Toilette for me and my guy best friend (as well as another Salvatore Ferragamo fragrance). It was a perfume heavy redemption 😅

@Guessgal, love the his and hers D&G fragrances! An excellent way to redeem your points!! I've got Chanel's Sublimage Concealer in my sights for a future redemption.

Saw some Chanel complexion newness on Chanel's Canadian website. 

Screenshot_20230618-152024.png

Screenshot_20230618-151139.png

Screenshot_20230618-151245.png

Byzance collection 

IMG_7486.png

Ooh goodies. More than 2 quads @Mochapj 

IMG_7479.png

IMG_7481.png

IMG_7482.png

@Mochapj oh thanks! Do we know what this is exactly?

@ChristalM I believe the things that look like they could be eyeshadow palettes are actually just mirrors. Check out recent Will I Buy It video from Allison Chase.

@Winthrop44 Oh thanks 😞 That is sad

@ChristalM @Winthrop44 - The bottom pic looks like glass nail files. 

@Titian06 I think so too!

@blackkitty2014 mentioned they are LE Brush Set, Mirror Duo and Nail Files @Winthrop44 . This is quite a departure from the elegant normalcy that is Chanel no?! 🥹 @Titian06 @ChristalM @Mochapj 

@Sunnysmom Yeah sadly I can't say I am a fan of this collection. Oh well. Wait for the next one I guess...

Yup same @ChristalM , tho a brush set sounds interesting I need none. I’d much rather wait for a good fall release like shadows or lips that I’m sure will be too similar to stuff we already own! 🥹😂 

@ChristalM I'm not sure, I think eyeshadow palettes. I saw that the collection also includes makeup brushes in the same colours. It's coming out in July in Asia, so I'm sure we'll start seeing more details soon.

@Mochapj oh thanks! I have waiting for a new fun release from Chanel!

Chanel Les Beiges Oil is now available at Macys. It makes me so mad that they brought it back at a fraction of the size for more than 50% of the price of the full size they had last year. The new Soleil Tan Bronzer is also now in a travel size and is a new formula.IMG_2514.png

IMG_2515.png

Chanel limited edition le vernis set: $105 USD

Set includes red, white, top coat, and stickers.

Available on Chanel website and boutiques.

Screenshot_20230525_124844.jpg

Any more info on these products?

IMG_5318.jpeg

IMG_5316.jpeg

IMG_5320.jpeg

IMG_5313.jpeg

Launching June 2.

Screenshot_20230416-114301.png

6,180 Replies
testing