Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

These colors look great on you, @Sunnysmom ! 😍

They’re fun and all a bit different @Titian06 ! Love that. I guess! 🥹😭🤣

@Sunnysmom, beautiful swatches! I'm swooning over 05:00 especially! Glad you can wear 06:00. Like you, I'm going through my lipsticks, focusing on TF Boys and Girls lipsticks. I'm pulling them out to wear but should declutter some lipsticks that don't work for me.

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom TF lips and boys I need to go thru them and toss some out too.I literally have 100 of them or close to it. Sigh

Yup that’s gonna be sad @blackkitty2014 ! I have really slowed my roll on TF for a few years now because of that so I don’t have more than a dozen maybe of regulars but still have to go through the boys and girls. I will miss some of those. I destashed the other year but now the Chanel project will be way too painful! Glad they stay fresh so much longer! ☺️ @TraceyEB 

@blackkitty2014, now there's a project pan idea! I have about a dozen, so mine's more manageable. I'm also throwing them on my cheeks when my cheek colour needs a boost since I'm wearing the lipstick shade anyway.

They’re all so pretty @TraceyEB ! Very comfy. This isn’t the extreme velvet which I agree can be pretty dry. I really do think 6:00 is maybe a perfect neutral for a person who wears brights or reds, and yet wants to wear something more subtle which also has some natural “life” to it. Loving it. Oh good for you! TF is my next project. Sad but also easier as they turn so quickly for me. Grr. Do yours?  Putting off doing Chanel!! 

@Sunnysmom, good to know about 0:600! TF is the only lipstick brand that I have that turns quickly, so I try to keep only a handful of full size lipsticks on hand at any one time. That's why I'm focusing on the Boys and Girls because I've had them for quite a while now and they can be overlooked as I don't store them with my full size lipsticks. The only one I will miss is Nico with its blue flecks. I should put my attention to Chanel, especially reds as I have so many, and rose shades in general. But first, Boys and Girls. 💄💋

Same @TraceyEB . Oh these projects! We can all feel good afterwards tho! 🥰 Good thing considering the temptations with the lip newness that seems to bombard us constantly! I love the coolness in 6:00. Shocked how much I’ve already worn it! Curious what @itsfi thinks about hers, bet it’s gorgeous! 💞

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the swatches. They look beautiful on your skin tone!  Will see how they look on mine….and my pigmented lips.

Thanks @Winthrop44 . I’m so jealous of you! 🥰

Yay yours came 🥰❤️ Enjoy them all @Sunnysmom PS I need 0 and 5. 😔 Sigh

Yup. You prob do @blackkitty2014 . 😔 lol. Both would look stunning on you! 

IMG_0221.jpegIMG_0222.jpegIMG_0225.jpeg
04 is closest to my wrist (top) snd 06 is bottom. I tried to get some sunlight but the weather is not cooperating. The formula is opaque and comfortable. @Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom @itsfi @TraceyEB I think I will wear both of these a bunch. 

@blackkitty2014 ,

You can wear both of these shades so well! 

Gorgeous colors beautiful shades 🤩 @blackkitty2014 

Thx you @peculiarzmakeup 🌹

These colors are lovely on you, @blackkitty2014 ! 😍

Thx you @Titian06 . Are you tempted by all our enabling yet 😘🥰

@blackkitty2014 - Not tempted.  I'm enjoying the lipsticks through all of you! 😄

@blackkitty2014, both shades look beautiful on you!! I wondered if 4:00 would be too deep but it isn't! 😍💄

6,196 Replies
testing