Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks, @Sunnysmom! 💖

I bet you are very happy, right @curlychiquita ? it's such a cute product, and is very luminous. I don't use makeup products, except for lippies...I bought a chanel lippie a couple of years ago from the camelia collection, what can I say? it's stunning, I bought the lighter shade, is like a lip balm, with a little shimmer in it

Chanel camelia blanc 327 lippieChanel camelia blanc 327 lippie

thats so pretty! I think this is sold out now 😕

@prinsesstarta it was a limited edition, unfortunately 😥 I think from spring 2019 or 2020.

HALO (168) is now sold out too. I hope this means the beauty team will make more pretty shades like these💕💕💕💕

That Lippie is beautiful, @Skunk12puzzola! I don't own any Chanel lipsticks yet but I look forward to owning one.

@curlychiquita you will start with 1....then 2....then 3......then 4......then you will have to move in another house because there's not enough space for you and the lippies in the same place 🤣💄🤣💄🤣💄

Reve de Camelia - nice colour but does have micro sparkle (which shows up in video more than still photo) that shows up on my skintone

7CE3C032-03A7-4401-8C25-578D2E907B9A.jpeg

6413B214-0FDD-4DE4-88BD-40959E3EBD87.jpeg

@Mochapj Sorry you don't love the amount of sparkle on your skintone. 😞

Looks beauteous @Mochapj , micro is for sure, so glad they didn’t do anything more! 

@Mochapj so glowy 😻🤍

BDBC924F-4C1D-4F78-800C-D5EFFF0EC600.jpeg

C0CDFBF9-D7AD-427E-B5F2-F2317CFDAD14.jpeg

pretty, lilac pink princess colors! “Halo” (168) is a top coat color. It is sheer, there’s no pigment but the lips will have micro, cool-tone pink sparkles but only if you look real close. I needed a new lip balm so this is perfect!

The nail polish (921) is sheer as well, reminds me of Dior Nail Glow sheer which I love! It may also be buildable if you like.

@prinsesstarta yes!! your haul is a cute one, good for you, enjoy it 💞🌺

So pretty @prinsesstarta 😍 Enjoy!

thank you black kitty! 

@prinsesstarta so beautiful! It looks delicate and chic

💖💖💖💖

Wow @prinsesstarta that is sooo pretty! Know you’ll love it! That whole pink lilac lavender trend this year is so flattering. 

i agree💕💕💕💕 are you getting any items from this collection?

Just the Camelia powder @prinsesstarta . While I love the pinks etc I will pass on anything else as they are just too light for me. Love them for you guys tho! I am holding off until the tweed eye quads; guess June isn’t that far off if that’s still estimated arrival. Never know these days! 

6D950A7A-D975-432D-A47E-DFB48ED55785.jpeg

 maybe the tweed shadows will be part of this collection? which color quad will you choose??

6,228 Replies
testing