Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Ooh goodies. More than 2 quads @Mochapj 

IMG_7479.png

IMG_7481.png

IMG_7482.png

@Mochapj oh thanks! Do we know what this is exactly?

@ChristalM I believe the things that look like they could be eyeshadow palettes are actually just mirrors. Check out recent Will I Buy It video from Allison Chase.

@Winthrop44 Oh thanks 😞 That is sad

@ChristalM @Winthrop44 - The bottom pic looks like glass nail files. 

@Titian06 I think so too!

@blackkitty2014 mentioned they are LE Brush Set, Mirror Duo and Nail Files @Winthrop44 . This is quite a departure from the elegant normalcy that is Chanel no?! 🥹 @Titian06 @ChristalM @Mochapj 

@Sunnysmom Yeah sadly I can't say I am a fan of this collection. Oh well. Wait for the next one I guess...

Yup same @ChristalM , tho a brush set sounds interesting I need none. I’d much rather wait for a good fall release like shadows or lips that I’m sure will be too similar to stuff we already own! 🥹😂 

@ChristalM I'm not sure, I think eyeshadow palettes. I saw that the collection also includes makeup brushes in the same colours. It's coming out in July in Asia, so I'm sure we'll start seeing more details soon.

@Mochapj oh thanks! I have waiting for a new fun release from Chanel!

Chanel Les Beiges Oil is now available at Macys. It makes me so mad that they brought it back at a fraction of the size for more than 50% of the price of the full size they had last year. The new Soleil Tan Bronzer is also now in a travel size and is a new formula.IMG_2514.png

IMG_2515.png

Chanel limited edition le vernis set: $105 USD

Set includes red, white, top coat, and stickers.

Available on Chanel website and boutiques.

Screenshot_20230525_124844.jpg

Any more info on these products?

IMG_5318.jpeg

IMG_5316.jpeg

IMG_5320.jpeg

IMG_5313.jpeg

Launching June 2.

Screenshot_20230416-114301.png

@TraceyEB, I had planned on holding off on Chanel purchases through the summer, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 pieces. A couple of these shades, though, have caught my attention. Hmmm... 🤔 I will probably have to see them in store first.

@itsfi, I join you in being very judicious with makeup purchases these days!

You can help me stay accountable @TraceyEB! Some days are better than others! 😆 

@TraceyEB @Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom - Have any of you (or anyone else) tried Chanel's nail polish? 🤔

I would echo all that @itsfi said below @Titian06 . I have used Ballerina , Vamp, Rouge Noir and various reds for years but haven’t purchased any of the new releases nor if any changes to them. They have always applied beautifully and last quite long but I have short low maintenance nails. 🙂 Would be interested to hear what anyone tries of new polishes! 

6,217 Replies
testing