Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014, thanks for posting about Jennifer's video. I knew we were sunk when she mentioned how much she liked the primers. My favourite product of all this year is Les Beiges Healthy Glow primer in Rosy Beige, which wasn't released in the US. It has many of the same properties that the primers in this collection have: silky feel on the skin and makes your complexion look perfect...and so much so that I am only wearing it for special occasions. I'll be adding the frosty white primer to my order! I love stunning eye look that Jennifer created!

@TraceyEB Everything looks so beautiful on her. I might have to get coral and the mauve blushers too and maybe the white primer. My first order (the quad, light pink blush and beige primer)  will arrive on Monday. I will report back on how they work on me

@blackkitty2014, you're the best! 😘😘

Thank you so much @blackkitty2014 ! She looks beautiful in this collection! Yes we will want too much of it now! 😭 The icy cool gets me every time! 

She does @Sunnysmom . Love her review. But we’ve in trouble 

Big. Big trouble @blackkitty2014 ! Trying not to as I would love a new spring eye quad or 2! 😭 Let’s see how practical we can be with Chanel this go round!! Ha. 

Here are some pics from my sweet SA! Available now. I’m excited to get the blush and primer! @TraceyEB yes the cream blush are coming for spring! ! 🌸

image_3.jpegimage_2.jpegimage_1.jpegPrimers- Copper, Icy Beige,Frosty BeigePrimers- Copper, Icy Beige,Frosty Beige

Thanks for the pics, @Sunnysmom !  The colors are so pretty!  I may get more than I planned.  I still love the darker mauve blush.  Now that I see the darker lip balm, I like that too.  I doubt I'll get any of the primers.  I just don't like that glowy look--the more matte the better! 😄

I am always thankful when my SA does such accurate and lovely swatches for us @Titian06 ! The lip looks soft and nice. I love the Mauve too. I think sometimes a dark neutral blush can look so “ natural “ so I am doing it too. Good thing you don’t love the glow! Money saved for you!! Did you get the other permanent primer ? You may like it. 🥰 🤗

@Sunnysmom Thanks so much. Everything looks so beautiful it’s hard to decide!

This collection is surprising me @Winthrop44 because while I usually like it , it appears we will really love it according to reviews so far. Ugh. I guess the blush is a gorgeous almost gel-like harder surface with a beautiful glowy sheen! Wish was a permanent formula! All Feisty shared her gorgeous YT and gave rave reviews for the blush, primer and shadows. The lips are their typical very sheer tinted balms . It all truly  looks so lovely on her! 

(@blackkitty2014 thanks for finding it for us! 🤗)

@Sunnysmom Yes, Both Jennifer and Abby Bliss White's complexions looked amazing. I am inquiring about whether or not the primers include propanediol which would make them a skip for me cause my rosacea hates the stuff, but otherwise will definitely give one of those a try! I think I will also end up with the es palette, the pink and coral blushes, and keep Cool RC Baume.

Ooh yes good to find out @Winthrop44 . If you don’t hear back let me know and I can ask quickly as well. Love your choices! 🥰

@Sunnysmom Thanks. Turns out there is no propanediol so I ordered Icy Beige. The alcohol and fragrance may also do me in but my curiosity got the best of me because it looks so beautiful on everyone who has done videos. 

Oh good @Winthrop44 I’m glad for you. The Frosty White is getting to me as well as the beige I ordered! Ugh. 

@Sunnysmom If my skin really likes it I will probably get the white too!

@Winthrop44 I asked my SA if it was a must and she said while it’s cute I probably don’t need it plus new collection after is so good. I really love and appreciate that she said that. So I may not get it and behave until the next! Let me know if you do! 

@Sunnysmom That's very nice that she was so honest with you. 👍

@Sunnysmom Oh thanks so much! What were your thoughts on the eye palette?

I have not seen it in person @ChristalM , only through my SA’s pics here. See above comments tho as it looks very very good for a pink quad. Seems very wearable. I’m even thinking about it and I thought I was very done with all the pink eye shadows!! 😆 I’ll see it in a few days. 

Thx for posting @Sunnysmom. Ugh so many goodies. What to choose 🥰 I just picked the quint, the beige primer and the lighter blush before I want to hoard any more. But I have to say the white prime with lilac tint looks soo good 😘🌹

1 Reply
testing