Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

They all look great, @Sunnysmom !  Enjoy using them! 💖💖💖

Thanks @Titian06 ! 🥰 Did you hold firm or try anything? Or maybe the new Gucci blush I think! 💞

@Sunnysmom - Other than the lipstick, I'm not planning to get anything else.  Although your swatch of the 4 palette has me teetering again. 😖  I don't plan to get the TF palette, but I'm still planning to buy one of the Gucci blushes.  Hopefully, I will do that in the near future, but I can be a bit of a procrastinator. 😄

I’m not doing the TF either @Titian06 . So many good new things ! I do love no 4, it’s a winner. (I’m sure I may say this a bunch about some new items but I think the Gucci blush may be my fav thing so far from fall’s releases!) 😱😂

Hi all! Does anyone know when Chanel US will release their 2022 holiday sets? I missed out last year on those $50 sets with the cute pouches and need to make sure I'm on it this year 

@KateGreen Chanel website says October 2022. 

Two new Stylo Yeux eyeliners showed up as part of the tweed collection - Cuivre Dore and Bois Noire. Swatches below from Sabrina at the BeautyLookBook. Chanel also highlighted Prune Intense and Espresso as Yeux Stylos that complement the tweed collection.

Screenshot_20220901-140853.png

I wish Bois Noir was permanent @TraceyEB ! It’s such a great shade similar to discontinued Blackwood! Grrr. Maybe they’ll make it so ! 💞

@Sunnysmom, it looks like it might be. I don't see LE listed on Chanel's site and Nordstrom has both shades listed with the regular Stylo Yeux with no LE notation. Fingers crossed it's in the regular line.

Oh I hope so @TraceyEB tho I was told LE. Hope she was wrong lol.  It’s a winner and one I’ll wear daily that’s for sure. Such a pretty collection! 

@Sunnysmom, if you were told it's LE, that's probably right. I'm definitely picking up a Bois Noir eyeliner - it looks stunning!

😭 @TraceyEB , booo! Love that one a lot. 

What is this pink blush swatched ? The color ??? It’s so beautiful.    

@kellyvolpe21  Hi. Are you talking about the Joues Contraste blush in Rose Initiale that @Sunnysmom posted a few pages back?

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Chanel-Updates/td-p/1940873/page/3

Swatches of a couple more Rouge Allure lipsticks. I don’t recall if someone already posted these two shades. Photo is a pretty accurate depiction of the color IRL.

Chanel Rouge Allure 194 + 209.jpeg

@itsfi those are such great, everyday shades.

These look so flattering on you @itsfi ! 😍

@Sunnysmom, thank you. They’re a little different than the shade I usually gravitate towards but they are lovely on their own and I think they would work for adding more peachy nude or brown to other lippies, if needed. 

Okay is anyone else torn about the Tweed palettes?? Like I really wanted to like the purple one (sorry I'm not even going to attempt the name as I know I'll butcher it) but every video I've watched it has very little pigment. Palettes 1 and 4 seem to be pretty pigmented but it's like I have these colors in other palettes and I find myself just wanting to pick up a tweed palette just for the actual tweed pouch it comes in and the collectability (something I am fervently trying not to do anymore). I mean they're all pretty IDK can someone steer me towards either a YouTube video or something to help me make up my mind? I also don't want to take a quad away from someone that really loves it unless I'm going to love and use it. I can't remember the last time I was so torn on a makeup launch - I'm such a goober 😜 - not like there aren't other very important major issues in the world going on right now other than trying to decide if I want an eyeshadow palette or not. Thanks in advance for any help!

Wow these are 103 Canadian. I think this is where I tap out. I usually bury my head in the sand and buy what I want but I think this is where I draw the line. I don't find the quality on the quads amazing anyway, although I still buy some due to the colour story like the fall quad. And they are sooooo tiny.

@Sunnysmom omg you are so sweet! But I lost myind and got 2 anyway when I saw them in person! Lol. I always complain about the price yet somehow end up buying. Fyi I m on the app and I am not sure I can reply to you in the right place.

4,843 Replies
testing