Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Haven’t tried the mask yet either @niki172 , curious about it. You def need those rosy drops! They are just so pretty! Not too over the top just healthy and I do mix mine.  I hear you on the balance. Me too. Just my more than 2 cents! 🥰

Thank you @Sunnysmom I always appreciate your two cents - you never steer me wrong <3. I may see if my counter can send me a sample of that mask. They never did get in the rosy drops so I'll have to pick that up from the website. Hopefully Chanel (dot) com will have a good promo code out there for a nice little GWP. I always love it when I can pick up a little Sublimage.

😘😘Back atcha @niki172 I feel same with your advice ! I always love to get their samples also. It’s too much of a gamble to have to just buy stuff first. Dislike that! I’m such a weirdo I can’t stop smelling the rosy drops. Just so good. It’s the little things right now or so I keep telling myself! 💞

Ooh @TraceyEB these are good pics and I have watched some videos on new stuff. Excited to try a few of the new items, are you?!

@Sunnysmom, definitely getting one of the palettes, the rosee blush, and maybe the dark eyeliner. This collection gives such a sophisticated look!

Sounds perfect @TraceyEB ! I think I need to try the Rosee, liquid lip and eyeliner. Excited! Trying to resist the quads. Lol 

@Sunnysmom, ooohhhh great picks!

Thx for posting @TraceyEB . I’m about to post the same thing 😘 This is so hard. By looking at the swatch I was sure I would get 362 but after watching her video I think I’m leaning toward 364

@blackkitty2014, I'm leaning towards 364, too. It's a gorgeous collection!

RE: Chanel Updates

New obsession!

Article from Marie Claire mentions new pink collection releasing August 17 tho often sooner on site it seems. Also how pink is a fresh fall take on femininity. Looking forward to the baume in rosee! @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB @Mochapj @Ispend2much6 . 

@Sunnysmom   Thanks!  It seems like Chanel does balm type products well.  This one looks promising, as long as it's not strongly scented.

It does @Ispend2much6 . I like them. I have 2 of regular baumes. Not too sticky either or scented. Will let you know when I get my stash! So far is only Fall I’ve looked forward to not that we’ve even seen too much! 

@Sunnysmom, the Baume Essentiel in Rosee is part of the Fall 2020 collection. Looks beautiful!

Baume Essentiel in RoséeBaume Essentiel in Rosée

From the article - Lucia Pica on designing quads in the same colour family:

“Pink doesn’t only have to be used in a very bold way. It can be used as an eyeliner, you can use just two colors from the eye quads. The reason I design eyeshadow quads in the same color family is because I want them to be mixable together, so you can graduate the intensity. For me, that's a more modern way of using the full colors.”

Right @TraceyEB ! That’s the exact info I read also. Should be fun! 😘

Phew for a moment there I thought it is available now @Sunnysmom . 😘 Thx for posting. Looking forward to it 🥰

Ha I know @blackkitty2014 ! We have a few weeks with Nord also! Ugh. Tho they used to hit on 1st of month so I still wouldn’t be surprised if earlier and as @Mochapj mentioned for Ca as well. Even tho I’m not thrilled with the pinks I’m sure I will come around! 🙄😂

RE: Chanel Updates

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Thx @Mochapj . I like the look of 362. @Sunnysmom did you see this? 

Thanks @blackkitty2014 yes I did. I can’t decide if too pinky for me. Tricky shades. I like them tho! You getting? Wonder when we will see them release? You guys know? I keep looking. My Nord. normal SAs not there right now. 😕

@Sunnysmom  Not sure about the US dates but my SA said around 8/10 here

2,648 Replies