Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Okie gang, excuse moi my fat face 😂🤣 Chanel giant bronzer in Medium. You probably cant detect the yellow tone in the pictures but in direct sun light you can totally tell but it looks real pretty regardless. I’m glad I gamble with this shade. I think Light probably works for me too. Blame @Sunnysmom for peer pressure 😂🤣

D718A978-FE8E-4F13-B5D1-16A3230F3F9C.jpeg39067930-EF95-428E-9C85-F05F02D00D78.jpeg

@blackkitty2014, this shade looks beautiful on you! I'm glad you mentioned the yellow tone. With this bronzer, I need to tone that yellow/golden shade down, so am only wearing it over beige (vs. yellow) foundation shades.  I did not see much red at all in the deeper shade, just more golden tones. I do love the packaging; using it feels more luxurious than Charlotte Tilbury's packaging for bronzer of a similar size.

Thx you @TraceyEB . Normally yellow tone won’t work for me. But this one somehow it is almost hybrid bronzer blusher on me. I try to not getting anymore shades 😘

@blackkitty2014, I know what you mean! I feel the pull to pick up other shades, too but I'm holding firm (so far).  The formula is lovely, though!

It truly is @TraceyEB . I already spent way more than I should on the oil and the water blushers. 🤣😂

@blackkitty2014 beautiful look 💞

Thx you 🌹 @Skunk12puzzola 

It looks beautiful on you, @blackkitty2014! Great decision.

Thx you @curlychiquita 🌹

You look beautiful, @blackkitty2014 ! 🥰  A great decision! 💖💖💖

You’re so sweet @Titian06 Thx 🙏 you 🌹

Adorable as always @blackkitty2014 ! Phew I’m glad it worked out!! 😆😬🙃

Absolutely beautiful on you @blackkitty2014 ! 😍

gorgeous @blackkitty2014 ! I love that blush, too.

Thx you @makeitup305 @Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom 🌹❤️

It's beautiful on you, @blackkitty2014.

Thx you @CookieGirl1 🌹

You look amazing @blackkitty2014! You look beautifully sunkissed! 😍 As for the peer pressure, good work @Sunnysmom!! 👊🏼 

Thx you @itsfi 🌹

Another upcoming Chanel collection, in August for Asia so assuming we are getting this after the tweed collection

9F0A3879-1416-41E8-9A4E-C13FB64E5C84.png

looking forward to the new mascara! seems like it’s colored - yay! 

testing