Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB  Wow!  Thanks for all those suggestions. I like Light Coral but I'm not sure how much it likes me. It's really too much fragrance for my rosacea. 😞

@Winthrop44, I'm so sorry to hear that the fragrance is irritating to your rosacea! These compacts are more fragrant than the Les Beiges XL bronzer and Healthy Glow powder that I have. I wonder if its in the blush and highlighter powders. Once, I was about to toss the boxes for my Chanel blushes but they collectively left the air so fragrant, I knew it would bother my spouse's allergies, so I packed them back up in their boxes.

@TraceyEB  Thanks. Good to know about the other products. I can definitely relate to your spouse with the blushes too. I know they are a fragrance house but does anyone really want so much on their face? Oh well.

These are beautiful products, @TraceyEB, and the Deep Mauve looks gorgeous on you!

@curlychiquita, thank you for the lovely compliment! I'm loving this release! 😘

Love the glow @TraceyEB ! Just perfect on you! The shadows look so fun! (I went so safely! 🤦🏻‍♀️) Enjoy your newness! 

@Sunnysmom, thanks for your kind words!! 😘 I'm loving these Sun-Kissed palettes. Have been experimenting with Deep Mauve using different brushes and seeing how the shades pull golden or red. You purchased an elegant shade in the single eyeshadows! My Chanel SA said Rose Charnel makes everyone look more awake. I'll take it! 😍 ☀️

Definitely like deep mauve on you @TraceyEB .

@Ispend2much6, so nice of you to say! I'm so pleasantly surprised that Deep Mauve works on my skintone!

@TraceyEB  Did you also wear a highlighter on your cheeks, or is that included in the Deep Mauve palette? 🙂

@Ispend2much6, it's all the Deep Mauve palette. I lightly tapped my brush into the bronzer and highlighter shade in equal proportions and applied it to my cheek. I may have added an extra tap of the highlighter on its own and brought it down towards the cheekbone. The powders in these palettes do have a glow to them that you can see when you build them up and when you buff them into the skin. It's subtle yet striking!

*cries in canadian* 

@Titian06, saw this went to a reply, so reposting.

These swatches are gorgeous on you, @TraceyEB ! 🥰  Enjoy playing with your new goodies!

@Titian06, thank you for your kind words! I'm loving this release! 😘

Quick pic of new Medium Rose Gold and Quartz Fumé. @blackkitty2014 . So buttery and similar to the winter blush. Very wearable and loving the shadow formula. Hope they repeat it in any new quads. 

IMG_1549.jpeg

IMG_1573.jpeg

@Sunnysmom,LOVING how these shades look against your skintone!! The Quartz Fume is gorgeous. The Les Beiges Sun-Kissed Powders are so well done and look beautifully different on everyone!

The palettes and shadows are terrific @TraceyEB ! So glad they’re not LE as you said. They really can look so different on everyone. That’s such a good thing! 

I was just looking for this thread to find your pictures, @Sunnysmom! The colors are so beautiful!

Chanel did such a lovely job with this release didn’t they @curlychiquita ?! 

These are very pretty @Sunnysmom. I’m tempted now. 😘

testing