Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom My wallet and me are crying while that evil hoarder me is laughing 😂 we will have to pick and choose. Can’t hoard everything 

You’re too cute @blackkitty2014 , that gave me such a good giggle! So true!  🥰😭

Thx you for posting the swatches along with lip color numbers @Mochapj 🌹❤️ are you getting anything? I’m finding some SA I worked with in the past to order the quint and the highlighter 🤣😂

@blackkitty2014 I might get the highlighter if it’s easy enough to find, but nothing else 

Well this holiday collection looks pretty!!

IMG_2965.jpegIMG_2967.jpegIMG_2969.jpeg

IMG_2580.jpeg

@Sunnysmom I love the highlighter and the pattern on the eyeshadow palette. Looking forward to swatches! I was kind of hoping for a specialty red or something festive for the holidays from them but then again it's only Sept so give it time 😄

Oh yes I hope so too @niki172 ! 🤗🥰

Ok @Winthrop44 , please weigh in !! 🥰

@Sunnysmom Hummm I might be broken but this is of no interest to me 😞 I do not like the colour shceme. Oh well money saved for Hermes! LOL

Well that’s great then @ChristalM ! Def more $$ saved for the others. 🥰 I do find it such a relief when that happens to me for certain collections! Usually the spring vs fall! Especially for Chanel etc!

@Sunnysmom @itsfi @TraceyEB According to Lena YouTubers, ir’s available in US boutique now

Wow isn’t that wild @blackkitty2014 . This is gonna be a ruffff month s….! 

It’s rufffff alright @Sunnysmom 😂🤣

@Sunnysmom, the sweater like print on these makes me think they’re justified purchases - I have winter sweaters on my list of things to pick up this year. 🤣 That fits, right?!! 😉 🛍️ 

Well yes that makes perfect sense then @itsfi ! It’s so pretty! 🥰 I also like how makeup always fits! Depending on what’s going on over here. 🥹 Lol lol 

This collection looks beautiful 🤩. I’m starting to save for the highlighter and the quint now. 🥰 Thx you @Sunnysmom  ❤️🌹

Yes indeedy @blackkitty2014 , we’re in big trouble guys! 😭🥰

@Sunnysmom, the shades look elegant in their simplicity and detail. 

@TraceyEB Agreed. @Sunnysmom Thanks for the tag. Giving me back-in-the-day Peter Philips vibes!

Yes @Winthrop44 ! 🙌 

It truly does @TraceyEB , so on brand for Chanel!

1 Reply
testing