Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Canadian Chanel friends, stopped by Shopper's Beauty Boutique to pick up the Spring quad and illuminating blush and saw the oversized face palettes and collection launched as well. Below is the combined display. Chanel oversized face palette and collection also available at The Bay.

PXL_20230301_214507878.jpg

Below are my initial picks. I thought I wouldn't like how large the oversized face palettes are but they're stunning in person and not as large as I thought. I picked up Tendresse.

PXL_20230301_233737810.jpg

Thanks for the pics, @TraceyEB !  Congratulations on your purchases; they're soooo pretty! 🥰  Looking forward to your swarches. 🙂

Yay @TraceyEB !! Lucky you! They look beautiful.  🥰 Both releases all together! 😃  Can’t wait to see your swatches and hear your thoughts! ( I picked up Caractere the other day too and it’s very very nice! )

Chanel Canada has started to post the Spring collection. The eyeshadow quad and illuminating blush are available now by searching by product name.

Screenshot_20230301-033758.png

Screenshot_20230301-033721.png

Here’s the new Spring Collection Baume in 67 Rouge Frais. It’s really very pretty! I wasn’t sure what it was going to look like as the others are so sheer but I could tell this one had more oomph. It’s got a teeny bit of sparkle but it adds to it in a flattering way. I can see this being nice for summer when we have a bit more color. It’s a fun blend of coral/ pink/ bronzey. It’s not gold.  My pics may make it look a little warmer than it is for some reason, so I tried show a few. @TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 @Winthrop44 not sure who else may want to see this. 🥰 🌸

67 Rouge Frais67 Rouge Frais1E05D60A-5C17-48F0-827A-2113C44252D7.jpeg0EF35146-CB1F-4FCB-B538-8C719FDD8FD4.jpeg

The swatch photo initially looked like bruises to me.  Got concerned for a hot minute 

Ha @dawnmichele yikes no thankfully! Probably my veins showing through maybe?! Lol. 🥹😄 I can take one in better light today maybe tho it’s been dark and gloomy for a week! 😊

I actually don’t think it looks bruised. It’s stunning to me. Gonna look great for summer @Sunnysmom 😘

Ya, in real life it really doesn’t vs just a summery rosey bronze look @blackkitty2014! 😘 I am loving it and now want the new pink coming as well. Ugh! 

@Sunnysmom Thanks so much for the swatches and description. That is beautiful! I've never tried one of the Baumes, maybe this will be my first!

It’s got much more pigment than any others I’ve had or swatched @Winthrop44! Very pretty. I see some spring pieces are popping up now. Saks, Bloomies etc. Won’t be long before the April stuff is here too! 🤦🏻‍♀️😄

@Sunnysmom, that is a stunning mix of shades, perfect for summer! And no gold? I'm sold! Does it have staying power on the cheeks?

Isn’t it so pretty @TraceyEB ?! I would say it’s more long lasting than the other baumes but we know they don’t really last too long 😊. It does leave a slight stain and shimmer if I use it alone but I tend to use these over or under other blush whether creme or powders. Probably similar to WA too. Not sticky but a nice creamy feel. 😊Did you order one ? I wonder how the next 2 new shades will be and if they’ll be a little bit more pigmented as well. 
Not sure if this pic is any better as there is zero sun today yet! It looks kind of coppery here. I can see it on you so nicely! 🥰

C349B285-ED9E-4940-99C0-25257EECAEF0.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, that is super pretty! I keep confusing this product for the blush because its so pigmented. I need to go back to the counter to see it.

It’s so easy to do isn’t it @TraceyEB ! I’m confused most of the time tbh! 🤪🤣 I have Rosee as well which is pinkier obv and not quite the pigment. I can compare too if you want to see if tho maybe you have it too. 

@Sunnysmom, I have Ensolielle and Transparent, and need to reach for them more. Rouge Frais is definitely the most pigmented of the bunch.

That’s what I decided too @TraceyEB , I need to use mine more! 

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom !  This is such a beautiful shade!

Always some of the prettiest collections from Chanel right @tsavorite ?! 💞🌸

@Sunnysmom ,

Right!  

Darn this looks right down my alley. Thx for the swatches @Sunnysmom 🌹♥️

1 Reply
testing