Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I wonder if it’s a bad lippie @niki172 ? Maybe it is if you’ve never had this before. I only have one of those but haven’t experienced that. I’m sorry you have. 😕

@Sunnysmom I've never tried this formula before from Chanel but as you know me I have quite a collection of Chanel lippies with no reactions like this. It doesn't smell "off" and this was my first time opening the tube. So weird - maybe I just need to sanitize it and send it to a new home - I know my coworker would love it lol! It just stinks because their tinted balms and I get along famously with every other lip product Chanel has made it's really weird.

Hmm 🤔 such a drag @niki172 . What a nice idea to pass it on tho. Or else maybe see if you could exchange it if not. I know you love your Chanel lippies! 🥰🤗

@Sunnysmom I am in a desert of people not really into makeup - send help! Kidding (kinda - can I come visit???) really the only 2 people that I can think of that may like and use it are my coworker or maybe my Mom. My sister in laws aren't really into makeup (one made such a lovely comment behind my back about how I always "go hard" when we go out. I'm sorry that I love glam especially since we were all going to a nice restaurant at night for my parent's anniversary 😶). I guess base, eyeshadow, blush, and a lippie is too much lol. Maybe the world would have gone nuts if I had added a bronzer or a lip liner too 🤣.

Sorry for the mini tangent - I'd be happy to send it to you if you'd like if it doesn't work out. At least I know it would get a good home and I wouldn't be just pitching it 💜.

Aww no no @niki172 we know I have plenty but thank you so much! Much better to give it to your co-worker there maybe or truly try and exchange it. They wouldn’t like you to have something that you are allergic to I’m sure. Such a bummer. Ha I hear you on your fellow non- makeup lovers ! My closest friends are not either and I just always say hey you can’t stop trying right?! I’m sure they appreciate your beauteous looks tho Niki and probably wish they could do it to your level of glam! 🥰 Oh and yes our malls are shops are wide open for you anytime! 🤗

Here is Tendresse. It’s def warm and pretty. At first I thought they were a bit more firm except the pink highlighter shade but I think it was because they were cold from the delivery as this am they feel softer. 

Inside and outside, a few swipes. 

994E5F4F-53AC-4B02-A68B-CA7F272FEE79.jpegA794F7B3-BF86-4C5F-9331-5224D8FB5EA8.jpeg247B1028-F603-471D-A797-C02D480A7CDB.jpeg0873AEE1-9ACE-46C0-93F8-1DDB596265D7.jpeg

@Sunnysmom ,

The swatches from this Quad are lovely on you!  Is the top photo of swatches the photo in natural light?  These are so attractive!  ❤️

They’re very pretty shades @tsavorite ! Yes the top 2. Tried to find decent light for them yesterday. Tricky. Lol 

@Sunnysmom ,

I really love these swatches the most in natural light!

Me too @tsavorite ! They are soft and blurring irl! 

@Sunnysmom, it's here and oh my, that is gorgeous! I don't have a peach shade quite like that by Chanel and would love the berry shade, too. Let us know what you think about the shades when you've had time to play with the palette.

It is @TraceyEB ! I’ll keep you posted! It’s interesting as it’s warm but a neutral warm I think so it’s all very wearable. You too! I’m fighting the other one so hard. 😭

These colors are a lot prettier than they looked in the other swatches, @Sunnysmom !  They're very pretty on you! 🥰  Neither palette is calling to me.  I still like the spring eyeshadow palette that should be released soon.

I think they’re pretty and subtle too @Titian06 . The new quad looks so good! I’m going to pass on it but I can’t wait to see yours if you get it. Hopefully it won’t sway me! 😊

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the beautiful swatches. The shades all look really pretty on you. Will you use them on eyes, cheeks or both?

It’s a pretty quad @Winthrop44 . I prob can only truly use the last more brown leaning shade for eyes or maybe the pink shimmer would be fun for and all over kind of thing. Pinky reds etc never work for me sadly as I tend to just look sick or tired lol. I try but… usually no! Lucky those who can! Are you thinking about trying it? They do apply softly in a blurry kind of way. The pink shimmer over them is very very pretty too! That’s my favorite way so far. 🌸

@Sunnysmom I wasn't planning on it but have to admit you're tempting me!

Ha @Winthrop44 , these are definitely a battle of the wills if you ask me!! This one is a good neutral warm I do think. 

👀💮Chanel's Spring collection is launching soon on Chanel US direct. Chanel uploaded some products last night and then took them down. The blush was $80 and the eyeshadow quad was $70.

Finally found a swatch of the Spring 2023 collection blush, as well as the lip and eyebrow products. Swatches of the two Baume Essentiel and eyeshadow quad follow the blush.

Hearing this launches in Asia on Feb 10. Anyone have a launch date for the US and Canada?

Screenshot_20230204-131942.png

Screenshot_20230204-132236.png

Screenshot_20230204-221523.png

Screenshot_20230204-222221.png

IMG_20230204_222456.jpg

Screenshot_20230204-222054.png

Okay I swore no more Chanel for a little while after I went a little overboard with the Christmas gifts but this collection is really pretty. Those Baume Essentiels are really really pretty and so is the blush (but I keep telling myself that I don't need another blush but then my inner saboteur keeps saying I really need a lighter blush for spring/summer).

2 Replies
testing