Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

This may be old news, and I knew the Ulta near me had the Chanel No. 1 skincare a while back, but I just went in the other day and they had a full on new Chanel counter with skincare and color! There was a little sign that said they were doing complimentary 15 min makeup or skincare services.  Anyway, I haven’t been in store in a while and thought I’d share! 

567BF412-9887-4E6D-923F-8582CEAE15AB.jpeg4712B733-81F2-4910-84F2-57F65A38865F.jpeg

@sister13, what a stunning display!! I need to stop in to my Ulta to see what Chanel offerings they have.

Isn’t that so fun @sister13 ! Cool pics of yours. Love they have it as well! 💞

That's really nice, @sister13! My Ulta got a Chanel counter but it's not that big.  

Ahh, good to know! I spent my Ulta points in some No.1 but this was a surprise (and a temptation I resisted- this time at least!) @curlychiquita 

Wow!  Thanks for sharing, @sister13 !  The last time I went into my closest Ulta (December), they did not have Chanel in store.  Maybe mine will get a counter too. 🤞

@sister13 Congrats! It’s nice to have for sure especially if you use staples from the permanent line. I wish they would carry collections or at least more of the permanent shades. My Ulta has maybe 4-5 shades each of the perm RAs and RAVs, for example. I’m not really complaining though…I am very happy to have any Chanel at Ulta! Hope you get a counter at yours too @Titian06 !

Hope so! 🤞🤞🤞 @Titian06 

Swatches of the upcoming Delice quad

89B81343-1D52-4E8A-BC6D-4C6A984EC62B.png

That’s a pretty grouping of colors @Mochapj ! Thank you! 

@Mochapj I will never know how you find these things, but thank you very much for sharing! ❤️

This is real pretty @Mochapj 🌹

@blackkitty2014 @Mochapj ohhhhh tis indeed!

Ok my science experiment has concluded. 🤓

Last of my new lips 54 Paradoxale. It’s prob the truest red , maybe Goldilocks. 😊

@Titian06 @Winthrop44 @blackkitty2014 

(Forgive dark pics. It’s been raining Garfields and Cliffords!)

79B1AFAD-91A4-45FD-9CDF-5C9B84F13D8E.jpeg

A51D84C5-15C6-418E-93CA-EA6A90ED632F.jpeg

B5A7493D-DB53-45A1-BC46-B68C4FD68B8D.jpeg

DB445891-E7F9-4960-AD3B-6D53B96E4A2F.jpeg

363BC5A8-363C-40B9-87DA-ED91D0CE76D2.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Wow that is amazing! Thanks for that!

I picked up 58 in the velvet this weekend. I didn't realize this shade was not one of the new ones. I do like it but not sure I need more of this formula actually. 

Good thing to do for a rainy day or 2 @ChristalM ! Oh that’s such a pretty shade. I know. They were sneaky weren’t they! Ugh. Bet it’s so good on you tho! 🥰 I do love the velvet formula tho. So smooth! 

What a project, @Sunnysmom !  Do what you love!  ❣️

It was fun and also productive @tsavorite ! I was able to sort through some stuff and let them go! 

That's always a good thing, @Sunnysmom !  It helps to have a push.

Thanks, @Sunnysmom !  54 is the color I originally picked, but then became indecisive with all the other swatches.  Think I'm going to order this one! 🙂

Agree with @Winthrop44 ! Hope you love it @Titian06 ! 

testing