Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Good thing to do for a rainy day or 2 @ChristalM ! Oh that’s such a pretty shade. I know. They were sneaky weren’t they! Ugh. Bet it’s so good on you tho! 🥰 I do love the velvet formula tho. So smooth! 

What a project, @Sunnysmom !  Do what you love!  ❣️

It was fun and also productive @tsavorite ! I was able to sort through some stuff and let them go! 

That's always a good thing, @Sunnysmom !  It helps to have a push.

Thanks, @Sunnysmom !  54 is the color I originally picked, but then became indecisive with all the other swatches.  Think I'm going to order this one! 🙂

Agree with @Winthrop44 ! Hope you love it @Titian06 ! 

@Titian06 Sometimes first impressions are the best!

Oh that looks like a nice one @Sunnysmom! Looks like it could be a little more muted.  I've been obsessing today over whether the Ink in 152 Choquant may be the same color as RAV 38 La Fascinante. I think it looks promising, may give it a try.

It’s very pretty @Winthrop44 . Do you have 152 Ink can’t recall if you said you did. Think I do if not. 

@Sunnysmom I don't have it -- yet! 😜

Ha sounds good @Winthrop44 ! Do you want to see it compared if I do? I know it’s not that true but if helpful I’m happy to! 💞

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the offer but I'm good. You have already outdone yourself for all of us with so many swatches!  😘   My pigmented lips will influence the Inks more/differently than the Velvets so I'll really need to try it.

You are so right @Winthrop44 especially for the tints as they are so influenced by our lip color. 😘Why I get so frustrated too when I think I’ll love a color of a lipstick and my darn pale lips make it looks so so different! It was just a fun silly project to do on some lazy days and if it helped anybody then that’s nice. 🥰

Here’s the new 53 Inspirante. Cool deeper raspberry. It’s sort of like a lighter 70 Unique. @Winthrop44 I threw our beloved 38 La Fascinate in to compare to anything and it’s maybe most like 169 Tentation of the shades I have. Not sure if you have that too. Nothing quite like it tho that’s for sure! 
@blackkitty2014 

8DCAC467-1002-4C69-BC01-93CADCDA8BC0.jpeg

206AA371-2866-401B-A910-A1055471444E.jpeg

A16A4647-9076-47C8-9F33-275C24DE31AF.jpeg

0BB6EC95-96FB-420D-8A99-C09E68CC17B1.jpeg

4F230EC5-4839-4D53-86D3-6B2787447B02.jpeg

All the pretty colors are amazing, @Sunnysmom !

Nobody does reds like Chanel I don’t think @tsavorite ! 💄💋

I think that your Chanel Collection says that for you, @Sunnysmom !  In capital letters!

🙃 oopsie daisies @tsavorite ! Thankfully my collection of other brand of lipsticks are not this extensive! 

No apologies, @Sunnysmom !  This is a compliment!

Awww thank you @tsavorite  🥰😘💞

You have a beautiful Chanel Lipstick Collection, to be very proud of, @Sunnysmom !  💄 🎀  🌺

testing