Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014, I didn't mind the concept but it was on the thin side for such an outrageous price! I recall the tweed blushes being reasonably priced, so let's hope it stays that way!

I hope so too @TraceyEB . I like the tweed blush. Sure ppl complain about it being sheer but we all know we have tons of blusher with different degree of pigmented 

You’re killing me @blackkitty2014 ! 😂 Poor Mademoiselle Coco is rolling!! 🤣😳

@blackkitty2014  🤣🤣🤣

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 Does anyone know when the tweed blushes are launching, or whether the US will have any GWP involving the three cute Chanel charms that were apparently done in Asia? Or are the charms a "Christmas" gift like Chanel sometimes sends out to some and not others at the beginning of the year (with no way to know the qualifying criteria)?

@Winthrop44 My SA still says no tweed blush coming to US. ( If they are same as previous years then I’m set as I have a few , cherry blossom and evanescent. I’d hoped less silver sparkle in them maybe, if new. ) No new info on lips coming and I know nothing about the charms, but how fun! I’m worthless! 😭🤣

@Sunnysmom You're not worthless just a bummer atm! 🤣 Why did I think we were getting them with the Cruise collection?

Edit: I just looked back and saw that Chicprofile is/was under the impression they would be for Spring 2023.

Thank you thank you sweet @Winthrop44 ! 🥰 “It’s a mystery” …! (Ala one of my fav old movies; yes this dates me even more. Ha)  Let’s hope she knows something no one else does?! 🤔😊

@Sunnysmom We can hope! 😘 

@Winthrop44i don’t know that those are coming out.

all 3 are shades that were previous limited ones (that I have in my own collection) and I think that person may have just been swatching  them from theirs?

@Mochapj I see. Thanks - I think!  Do you think we will at least be getting Pink Paradise? It could very well be my memory but I don't recall that one being available in North America before, at least not in the US? The only ones I still have are Tweed Fuchsia and Tweed Evanescent. 

@Winthrop44 I think I got mine from Japan about 4 or 5 years ago.

that said when I googled to try and confirm the timeframe, it looks like Chanel Singapore has a few of these currently listed again so maybe it is coming back after all. 

@Mochapj IIRC Italy does as well.

Guys the new spring lips look good tho I don’t dare post pics if it’s a problem for those gals on Instagram again! Lol. Hers said Asia release etc.  Who knows when we will get em. Anybody have any intel? I need to ask my SA. @Winthrop44 @Mochapj @blackkitty2014 ?

Yep, Chanel has some strange rules. The lips do look pretty tho!

Yes I just saw that @Sunnysmom . I spy some shades that we gonna want 😘

Definitely @blackkitty2014! Yay! Also ugh. 🥹

Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the Chanel web site? All I get is an Access Denied error message saying I don't have access to it on this server. Is it just my ISP?

68F3120B-85A2-4188-A15B-AAFB43D5A330.png
The site is back @Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom @curlychiquita and the concealer is there too in case you’re looking for it

please tag me if any of you try this!

Yay, thank you so much sweet @blackkitty2014 ! 😘🤗

1 Reply
testing