Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Ooh @Winthrop44 , I didnโ€™t know that, great info ! ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™ll watch it now. I thought they did give a bit of color description under the info. Maybe not for these. Agree that is needed! The pics can really look so different.  I wonder if 55 is close-ish to La F 38 or too red. 54 seems to be more of a warmish rusty almost. Grrr we go through this every time I feel like. ๐Ÿ˜† Groundhog Day anyone?!!

โ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ @Sunnysmom So true! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ And as much as I whine, I'll admit it's the fun part. I see what youโ€™re saying about 54 and 55. 

Another 2023 collection 

C9369AD8-38C1-4A08-9254-B612218AF3E4.png

208BE273-5463-4E56-A22D-D925A019C3C7.png

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

Thanks @Mochapj. Are these the rumored blush palettes?

@Winthrop44 I assume so. Nowhere on the packaging is the spot that usually holds eyeshadow brushes so it would make sense that itโ€™s the blushes 

Excited to see these @Mochapj @Winthrop44 @TraceyEB @TraceyEB  etc! 

Spring

10C33A2C-506D-4BBF-933C-0DD05D117D08.png

โ€ƒ

Coming soon...has anyone heard about an oversized face palette release?

Screenshot_20221213-122040.png

I attended a free masterclass at a local Chanel boutique today, and it was so much fun! I have no idea how I got invited because honestly, I think I've only purchased two holiday sets from the store this year. 

They closed down the store to the public for the event and started by offering champagne, sparkling or still water, and macarons before leading us in a hands-on skincare routine and makeup using this year's holiday collection. 

E6E41D6B-7D8A-48C3-87DA-75BE2C331203.jpeg

โ€ƒ

After the class, we had time to shop the store, and they brought out some small leather goods that just came in today. And they gave us this packed gift bag that rivals last year's controversial advent calendar!

E3791EEF-C8E1-4CA3-B5FD-406F9A5D165F.jpeg

โ€ƒ

I definitely recommend going if you get an invite from your SA. They only had space for six people, and like I said, no idea why I was invited, but maybe I was like way down the list after others declined the invitation, lol.

Congratulations, @txcatx !  What a wonderful opportunity and all the great goodies! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Don't sell yourself short!  You may be one of only a few regulars or who has a working relationship with an SA. ๐Ÿ™‚

@txcatx, thanks for posting about this event - it looks super fun with lots of extras. I've only ever booked when an out-of-town Chanel MUA visited.

Oh @txcatx this looks like it was so much fun, glad you could go! Fun pics. Coincidentally I got an invite to go to ours this Friday but I canโ€™t go! Boo. Thanks for showing us and telling us all about it! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@txcatx Wow, looks like it was really great! And only 6 people?! What fun! Looks like you got so many wonderful goodies too. Enjoy! Thanks very much for sharing.

Just curious, has anyone ever attended master classes at Chanel boutiques? If so, how was your experience? I just received an invite for one from my SA, and I signed up when I saw that drinks, snacks, and a gift were included!

@txcatx Sadly I don't have a Chanel boutique anywhere near me, but I would LOVE to do that. Have a great time!

That sounds so fun @txcatx !

Iโ€™ve only done collection preview events in the Chanel boutique and special pop up events at dept stores like Nordstrom did this past fall @txcatx . It sounds fun! Go and report back to us please and enjoy it! ๐ŸŒธ

Tweed blush pics and swatches.

Screenshot_20221125-213748~2.png

Screenshot_20221125-213756~2.png

Screenshot_20221125-213812~2.png

Screenshot_20221125-213728~2.png

โ€ƒ

@TraceyEB wow.  Those are stunning.

@CookieGirl1, aren't they! I love how pigmented they are!

@TraceyEB I often think of Chanel as being a little more on the subtle side but these pack a gorgeous punch!

testing