Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thank you @Samtian , fun to try! ๐ŸŒธ

@Sunnysmom woo! That's the lippie I picked out as well soooo pretty! I can't wait for it to arrive ๐Ÿค—

@niki172 @Sunnysmom - That's the color I bought too; I didn't recognize the name! ๐Ÿ˜‚  You will love it, Niki! ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks so much @Titian06 . That was my "I just had to throw out so many expired lippies from my purse due to expiration I'm upset and need a new one" purchase when you know good and well I have plenty of unopened pretties just sitting in my lipstick drawer ๐Ÿ˜‚.

These names and numbers @Titian06 , ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ, I canโ€™t handle it. ๐Ÿ˜‚ @niki172 

Yippee @niki172 ! Enjoy it when it arrives!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom hopefully it does! My SA got our wires crossed and she isn't sure that I want it so hopefully it's in my order that gets shipped tomorrow (they are having an event). I missed her this evening so I left a message and hopefully it gets to her. I have an extremely full day tomorrow with a family member having a procedure (nothing super major) so I'm not sure when I'll get time to talk on the phone. Trying to send her psychic vibes of "yes sell me that lippie I *need* it." ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh good @niki172 I think you definitely need this treat with all life is throwing at you these days! Always room for one more. That must be a new old motto for us all. ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Sunnysmom Beautiful pictures and swatches! Enjoy everything. Chanel has put out such gorgeous, everyday wearable items this season. I ended up with Tweed 2 and 4 plus the two liners and am very happy with them.

Thank you @Winthrop44 ! Love that we share favorites! Enjoy yours as well! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom, what absolutely stunning pictures and swatches! I purchased the same tweed quads and pick mine up on Thursday. Hoping the counter has Bois Noir, too. Cannot wait!

Aww thanks so much @TraceyEB ! They are made for pics arenโ€™t they! I know youโ€™ll love them on you, canโ€™t wait to see your pretty face! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom  My Bois Noir is arriving Thursday.  It looks like it might be a cool-toned, milder alternative to black, which is what I was hoping for. 

Am I losing my mind or is this your second order of Bleu Carbone?  If so, you must really like it!  I had ordered it from Nordie's but it arrived broken, which is okay because oddly it was muddy on me.

Ha no @Ispend2much6 I just included it in this little collection pic. ๐Ÿ˜Š Just the one. Lol. Bois Noir is more of a khaki brownish shimmer so not really black leaning tho itโ€™s deep ish if that makes sense?! Is warmer on me and very neutral with lots of shadows so I bet youโ€™ll love itโ€™s versatility. Itโ€™s just gorgeous and soft as you said. If you have Blackwood itโ€™s more similar to that only also lighter and with a dot of shimmer. 

@Sunnysmom  It arrived today.  I am not a fan of this new formula.  Both this and Bleu Carbone arrived detached from the base, and BC was broken.  The application is spotty for me.  And dry.

Oh no @Ispend2much6 thatโ€™s really a shame. Iโ€™ve had some Nordstrom things arrive broken but not any Chanel. I tend to apply my liners over my shadow so I wonder if thatโ€™s why they are smoother on me maybe? Iโ€™m sorry you donโ€™t care for them. ๐Ÿ˜• Do you find the Bleu Carbone too grey? Have you tried VBB liners? They are so smooth and colors are wonderful. 

@SunnysmomThanks for the info.  I should check out VBB- I haven't yet!

They all look great, @Sunnysmom !  Enjoy using them! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thanks @Titian06 ! ๐Ÿฅฐ Did you hold firm or try anything? Or maybe the new Gucci blush I think! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom - Other than the lipstick, I'm not planning to get anything else.  Although your swatch of the 4 palette has me teetering again. ๐Ÿ˜–  I don't plan to get the TF palette, but I'm still planning to buy one of the Gucci blushes.  Hopefully, I will do that in the near future, but I can be a bit of a procrastinator. ๐Ÿ˜„

Iโ€™m not doing the TF either @Titian06 . So many good new things ! I do love no 4, itโ€™s a winner. (Iโ€™m sure I may say this a bunch about some new items but I think the Gucci blush may be my fav thing so far from fallโ€™s releases!) ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚

testing