Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Well that’s super kind @itsfi but we know what a total disaster I am in general so it’s just fortunate that these aren’t my colors vs yours! 🙄😂 This looks like such a pretty group of soft colors. Can’t wait to see them in person and from you guys! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, well, these may not be your colors but I’m sure there’ll be other launches coming with some ravishing red lipsticks. 💄  Holiday season launches are quick to follow the release of the fall-winter collections.

Tis true @itsfi , couldn’t be a holiday without Chanel reds! 🥰

Thanks @blackkitty2014 I like her and good to see her swatches nicely as well! 

For those of you hoping for a red mascara, Dior just released a limited edition brick red mascara on its website.  $29.00 US.

i used to purchase all dior, they are such a amazing luxury brand 100% and their airflash foundation is arguably the best foundation in the universe! i stopped using their products when i worked at a chanel counter.

but i am a one brand kinda gal, so im gonna stick to chanel but thanks for the suggestion!! so tempting! 

im not sure if im the only one, but black mascaras in general usually smudges on me but not colored ones thats why i always go for color whether its brown or violet! 

That’s interesting about the colored mascara @prinsesstarta , never noticed that tho I only have a navy besides black. I wish I could stick to one line but so many fun products in a bunch of them! I used to like Dior then kind of fell out, but I have really enjoyed their latest shadows and lips in recent years so it’s been impossible! 😭 

oh yes! I know what you mean!!!! but I’ve always been a one makeup brand kinda girl I’ve tried the multi-brand but its difficult!!! ah!!!! there are so many wonderful brands out there!!! but I always go back to chanel! T_T

It’s so true @prinsesstarta ! I used to be much better than I am now too. Grr. I think I am sort of better with skincare but makeup so tricky! 😭 Chanel my forever first love too! 😍

...aaaand ordered. 😂 Thanks for the heads-up, @Titian06 ! Aside from lash primer, I very rarely buy Dior (their cosmetics have always been too hit or miss for me) but made an exception for red mascara. Had Chanel been far more daring with their "hint of red" mascara, I'd have tried theirs too. 

Awesome, @WinglessOne !  I hope it's a hit! 😘

@Titian06, I picked up the Dior mascara along with a couple other items from the new collection. I’m hoping the red doesn’t irritate my eyes. 🤞🏼We shall see…

@itsfi - I hope it works for you!  It's such a pretty color! ❤❤❤

Thanks, @Titian06! I like Dior mascaras as well as Chanel mascaras.

Chanel's Fall Collection has launched on Chanel Canada direct. The quad is limited edition. The mascara is NOT red, just the wand; the shade is 10-Noir. The mascara packaging has a new design - it clicks open like a Chanel lipstick. Fancy! Bottom photo is from Allison Chase's Chanel Fall Collection video comparing Warm Memories and Intensite quads.

From Chanel CanadaFrom Chanel Canada

From Chanel CanadaFrom Chanel Canada

Swatches: Warm Memories on left, Intensite on rightSwatches: Warm Memories on left, Intensite on right

My shoppers had this out today! I picked up the quad and two lipsticks. I got the last quad?! And I got lipsticks 212 and 204. Will post swatches in a day or so. But run if you want this collection apparently. Selling fast!

Those shades are stunning, @ChristalM.  That's awesome that you got the pieces that you wanted!

Glad you could get the quad, @ChristalM!

Thx for posting @ChristalM. We still haven’t had that collection here in the state. Jealous 😘

@TraceyEB Thanks for the still shots and for confirming that the quad is LE.

If anyone wants to browse the Fall collection on the Chanel site, and doesn't already know this trick,scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and choose Australia (or anywhere else it's already launched) in the Country Chooser. 

testing