Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Winthrop44  You are incredible!  I did a brand search earlier on Macy's site, and Chanel didn't show up.  I managed to find these; thank you!  I don't usually buy Chanel, but these lipsticks look like the perfect shades for me.

@Ispend2much6 Hope you love them!

@Winthrop44  Thanks- I do and I don't.😉

@Ispend2much6  Completely understand. 😂

Will tag you @Ispend2much6 if I see them launch any where. The thing with Nordstrom yesterday might just be a glitch or click bait to boost sale. They are not supposed to launch in US until couple of weeks

@blackkitty2014 Did you hear Sept for Chanel?

SA from boutique said Aug !5 and SA from Nordstrom said first week of Sept. Apparently all bet are off now @Winthrop44 . Thx for letting me know about Macys. I didn’t stalk over there 😘

@blackkitty2014  I think Nordstrom leaked the summer nails early too, didn’t they? Must be the new thing for some reason. I don’t know why I even checked Macys because I never stalk them either!

Yes I saw some nail color over Nordstrom. I haven’t seen the mascara nor the quad any where. Chanel messes up this release 😂🤣 @Winthrop44 

@blackkitty2014 Yep, no sign of that darn elusive quad anywhere yet.😆

This whole thing seems so messed up to me @blackkitty2014 ! They’re all over the place with diff pieces. 😂

@blackkitty2014  Thank you so much!!

This is not a drill. 5 new permanent shades on Nordstrom. Not sure why only 5 @Sunnysmom @Winthrop44 @itsfi @Titian06 . Not sure who else  interested. 

E430F931-C5DD-4A6E-8247-B6F261871902.jpeg

@blackkitty2014, thanks so much for the tag! 😊 I placed an order mid-day yesterday; at that time, the site listed 196 as having a few left. I’ve had a few occasions when that’s happened and my order has been canceled so I’m hoping to see a shipping confirmation soon. 🤞🏼 

@itsfi @blackkitty2014 - I just ordered 211 from Macy's! 😱  Thanks a lot...**sigh**...I was doing so well on my no-buy~~~🙃

@Titian06, you have been so good on your no-buy. Maybe this purchase is like a reward for how well you've done? Or, perhaps a way to just make sure the credit card is working properly and all. I mean, it'd be a shame if your card didn't work when you really needed it to, like during the fall / holiday / year end sales? 😉

In any event, from the swatches and videos I've seen, 211 is a gorgeous shade! 😍 You picked a good one to pick up while hitting "pause" briefly on your no-buy. It's on my list. 

@itsfi - Love your way of thinking!  Gotta keep that credit card in shape! 🤣💳

@Titian06 @just one little lipstick… wouldn’t hurt would it 😘

196 must be gone it's no longer on the website. I was going to comment (I've been lurking a bit) that 196 on the lip swatch that the YouTuber (IDK her name I'm sorry) did really reminds me of their color Boy from years ago and was one of the first lipsticks from Chanel that I purchased. I'm trying not to buy any more lippies but looking on the Nordies website 199 looks interesting - I need to see if I can find a YT video with someone that picked up that color. Then again maybe I need to just put down my wallet and walk away 😅.

@niki172 199 kind of reminds me of Pat M Entranced. Maybe. 💞

@Sunnysmom - I swatched Entranced and compared it to the 199 pics on Macy's site and it is very close.  Entranced seems to be a little more purple/berry than 199, but otherwise, they look virtually the same.  Maybe someone with Entranced will be able to swatch both colors next to each other.  I ordered 211.

21 Replies
testing