Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB It's probably been 5 - 10 years since I've tried any of their lipsticks so it's probably time I check out the range.  I just get distracted by so many lip products of late that theirs haven't been on my radar.  Mayyyyybe we'll see what all they have going on.

@missjeanie, I hear you about the abundance of lip products. I keep close tabs on BB and could open my own counter with what I have. 🤣 Enjoy perusing the sale!

@TraceyEB these are just so flattering and beautiful on you! 💞Thanks for showing us your new goodies! Agree on the khaki shade too! Wish it was a single! 

@Sunnysmom, thank you so much! The pieces are flattering and easy to wear. I feel I'll be wearing this a lot in the summer! I wish the khaki was a single, too, it's gorgeous!

Glad you also like the new CT foundation @TraceyEB . I find it easy and comfortable to wear as well and so wasn’t sure if I thought it would be too much coverage but it’s not. I like that you can still see your skin through it and it seems to get prettier throughout the day. My color match was also different from other CT ones but it worked well. @Ispend2much6 you may want to try it. ( I love the new Nars light reflecting as you do too. So pretty. Tracey did you try that one as well? The year of the face?! Lol )

@Sunnysmom  I want to try it.  Hoping for a sample sometime soon.  I keep wanting makeup to have the effect of plastic surgery on me but sadly it's not happening. 😂

You look Beautiful! What a wonderful color on you, thanks for the review and swat! @TraceyEB 

@sister13, thank you for your lovely compliments!

@TraceyEB It's all so beautiful on you!

@Winthrop44, thank you so much! These are definitely my shades.

@TraceyEB - Such pretty colors and so lovely on you! 💖💖💖

@Titian06, thank you for your kind words!

@TraceyEB Brun Roussi is absolutely gorgeous on you. 🌹Thx you so much for showing us. Chanel did good this year so far 👏 PS The quad is also beautiful on you 👏❤️

@blackkitty2014, thank you! Chanel is hitting it out of the ballpark so far this year. Add a bronzer and it could be a summertime collection. The Baume Essentiel and Brun Roussi are so flattering in the sunlight. Now onto the No 1 collection! 😂

Beautiful @TraceyEB! I thought Brun Roussi would be too dark for my liking but your swatches and photos are making me rethink it. These Chanel beauties look lovely on you!

@itsfi, thank you! Brun Roussi didn't swatch as dark as it looks in the pan. I have pink undertones so my complexion wears reddy shades well. The formula blends so nicely, too. It's a lovely collection!

A look at all 4 tweed palettes together 

6F5406A6-F049-4AB0-95C5-38C1D1219A70.jpeg

@Mochapj, I'm not buying all four, I'm not buying all four. 😬

@Mochapj Thx. Do we know when they will be available? Just asking for a friend 😘🤣😂

@blackkitty2014  They seem to already be out in Asia based on the number of photos I’ve seen but I haven’t seen a North American date yet 😞

The last of my Chanel hauls. I hope the next collections are terrible so I won’t have to spend this again! 😭 But I do love these so much and think they clearly made up for the past few rather messy odds and ends due to a wild few years of production and supply etc. ( thank you Covid!) 

The foundation feels so soft and quite flattering on, blurry but natural glow. I’m really glad I chanced it. This is BD21. I’ve never tried a Chanel foundation before. Rosewood lip and cheek may be the perfect shade for a blush! Enough cool to make someone wanting not too much rose happy. Lip in 148, obviously a great happy red! Blush is Corail. Also enough pinky to it to make for a perfect flush. (Used the black packing stuff just to darken the Chanel pretty mood. 🙃🤓@blackkitty2014 can’t wait to hear about your blush and lip,  @Ispend2much6 don’t kill me about the lip/cheek blush! 😂

70ABD26F-6F0C-4EF5-8E54-AFE223331F68.jpegNo.1 BD21, Corail blush, Rosewood lips and cheek, 148 lipNo.1 BD21, Corail blush, Rosewood lips and cheek, 148 lip

1 Reply
testing