Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Ugh I’m sure I do as well @Mochapj . I loved the pink cast to this one. 😕

Swatches of the Reve de Camelia highlight 

896D5E28-E040-45B3-9764-B986E69C74C8.jpeg

Spoiler
A9F8C3D3-F103-4790-8494-5BB971A5C6D0.jpeg

Love @Mochapj ! Too excited for this one. Lol 

This one I think is going to end up being a skip for me @Sunnysmom 

The photo I posted in the sunlight was actually a video and when she was moving her arm it looks like it's full of little glitters 😞 I was really looking forward to the Camelia highlighter so I'm a bit bummed. Ah well, I will just wait for the tweeds I guess 😄

The one from 2017 was like that for me too. So pretty in the pan but I decluttered it because of that damn glitter 😞

@Mochapj Thanks for mentioning that. Will have to be a skip for me then too.

Oh no truly @Mochapj ?! I’ll have to take a close look. I can handle shimmer and teeny bits but if too much it’s no good for me either. Shoot. Def excited for the tweeds too and going to be controlled in what I’m choosing. So hard to rationalize having too much stuff anymore, can’t do it! 

The next collection which includes the Reve de Camelia highlighter 

EA074317-8CF1-475E-9D90-69F65C367606.png

Is that collection going to be an Asia exclusive?

No @efficacyjunkie it will be available in US/ CA end of Feb/ March according to my SA in the boutique. 😊 Looks very springy and fresh! 

If anyone hasn't yet picked up the Mediterranean palette, it's currently available at Macy's. It seems to be OOS everywhere else.

Just an update on the Tweed collection; I can't verify for the US but I've been told by my contact for Canada that it will be launching here in April.

So long to wait! 😫

Wow @Mochapj that is a long time to wait! Ugh. I hope the mid Feb timing is still correct for the new Camelia  powder! Do you have any intel on that? I keep forgetting to ask my SA. Even tho I’m not a big powder fan once they say “illuminating” I’m in. 😆

@Sunnysmom the last time I asked about it a few weeks ago I was told February. I haven’t heard anything about that being delayed at all.

Excellent @Mochapj , thank you. 🥰

My Chanel order arrived! Brun Roussi is a very wearable, luminous terracotta that can be applied carefully and built up with a fluffy brush, or applied with a more dense brush to increase the  pigmentation. It blends beautifully and I did not find that I could over-apply it. I thought of Tom Ford's Savage for a comparison - Brun Roussi is definitely a rosier cousin. Savage is also considerably more pigmented, being a powdery formula. Despite its bronzey coral appearance, the Baume Essentiel in Ensoleille is an irridescent pink with gold micro-glitters, which are hard to capture. It compliments Brun Roussi beautifully.The quad is lovely, especially when worn with a cream or liquid base that can enhance the lighter shades. I swoon over the khaki shade. Photos with me wearing the products are in the spoiler tag.

Brun Roussi blush, Baume Essentiel in Ensoleille, Mediterraneen quadBrun Roussi blush, Baume Essentiel in Ensoleille, Mediterraneen quadBaume Essentiel Ensoleille (top), Brun Roussi blush (bottom)Baume Essentiel Ensoleille (top), Brun Roussi blush (bottom)Tom Ford Ravage (original; top), Chanel Brun Roussi (bottom)Tom Ford Ravage (original; top), Chanel Brun Roussi (bottom)

Spoiler
On my cheek in the top photo is the blush only (my @blackkitty2014 inspired photo); bottom photo is the blush with baume essentiel on the apples of the cheek. Also wearing the Mediterraneen quad. (For those curious about Charlotte Tilbury's new Beautiful Skin foundation, I'm wearing it in these photos.)
.PXL_20220113_212520862.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220113_212515895.PORTRAIT.jpg

  

@TraceyEB it looks beautiful on you!

@TraceyEB  I was going to ask about your face products; you're a great advertisement for CT's new foundation!

I would have never guessed the baume and blush would be so subtle; I like them.

@Ispend2much6, The Chanel blush and highlighter can be as light or as pronounced as you prefer. I used a super fluffy brush to build up the blush in these photos. The Baume Essential has little gold sparkles and looks stunning in sunlight. Throw in a bronzer and this could have been a summer collection! CT's new foundation is really neat. It seems to blur and even out skintone without hiding one's skin. I did get colour matched at Sephora as the shades are a little different compared to the Flawless Filter Foundation, which I love. I'll show that on the CT group.

@TraceyEB Eye look is gorgeous, that palette looks like it could be an everyday go to for so many people.  And the cheek suits you so nicely... .but dang, your skin looks amazing and what is your lip??? Gorgeous look. 

@missjeanie, I'm blushing at the compliments; that's very kind of you to say. The lipstick is Bobbi Brown Luxe Shine Intense Lipstick in the shade Claret (described as a burnt red but looks more terracotta on me); the formula is very hydrating. BB direct is having a 25% off sale, and this shade comes in LNY packaging or the regular gold packaging.

23 Replies
testing