Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Swatches of Tweed Brun et Rose 

05080973-35C8-4D48-B562-9A4F8854CE00.png

Thx @Mochapj . These tweet quads look good 👍

Another tweed palette 04 brun et rose, so we know there will be at least 4 of them 

4BF7A39E-9E83-4F20-B5A8-AEE367893395.png

 and swatches of the Cuivre one 

55244908-801B-4FE3-AE45-E96B2E24BE9D.jpeg

@Mochapjthe swatches for tweed 01 are gorgeous!

@Mochapj Thanks. Hmmmm. That looks like a lot of glitter?

@Winthrop44  I’m assuming at least some of the palettes are going to have an overspray similar to the tweed blushes they’ve released in the past

@Mochapj Hadn't thought about that but it makes sense. Hope that's all it is.

@Mochapj @Winthrop44 I do like the look of this quad 😘

Here are the red and berry pots. They feel so nourishing with a little color. Loving the L’Eau Rouge fragrance tho it isn’t as long lasting but I’ll take it. It’s just so fresh and pretty. I’m not a complicated fragrance person so it works well for me! 😊 @niki172 know these may not be your preference for lip shades but wanted to show you. ☺️

91C30C93-ADB7-4372-BE41-17E3B10921EE.jpegBerry Boost, Red CamelliaBerry Boost, Red Camellia

@Sunnysmom, gorgeous selections! How are you finding the cheek and lip balms? I definitely want to try the foundation! I received a sample of the serum with my Chanel order, so look forward to trying that out!

They are very smooth @TraceyEB and smell amazing . Subtle color too. I was really happy to see that they  apply very nicely to the cheek as well as lip. Loving the formula. Will be good to  know what you think of serum and foundation which I want to try as well. I got the cream in mine which feels/ smells nice tho I thought a bit sticky. I prob will stick to the Le Lift cream but I will give the new products a fair chance of course. Loving the fragrance mist tho it doesn’t last forever. Even the hubs commented on it! What?! Lol. 

Thanks so much @Sunnysmom I'm super intrigued by the fragrance and the Berry Boost is really pretty! I need to get my ducks in a row and figure out what I want to pick up from this new line. I know I got that new Chanel blush and one of the new balms but I have a literal stack of boxes near my front door that I need to open that contain all sorts of new pretties. It's been one of those weeks 😜. Thank you so much for the swatches they're super helpful as always 💜.

Ooh a stack @niki172 ?! Can’t wait to hear what’s in em! 🥰 

@Sunnysmom I always love your hauls 🌹Everything is so fun and elegant at the same time ❤️

Aww thanks @blackkitty2014 ! The silliness of makeup is fun isn’t it. 😘

Very pretty shades!

It is a pretty collection @Winthrop44 ! 💞

Oh, those are gorgeous! @Sunnysmom 

They do feel so nice @sister13 ! 

Swatches of another tweed quad, # 3

B208AD22-849B-485D-B1AA-79DBE430F7CF.png

78D79B57-9D18-401A-B875-F1CDA75F4B6D.png

@Mochapj, really liking the shades in this one!

1 Reply
testing