Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom, I narrowed it down to one lip color! I know!!! 😳 I was so shocked! 
Then I added one more ... 😆☺️ 
I’m going to give it a day or so to see if I’ve still a hankering for both of them, or if I can get it back down to one. I’m pretty sure I know how this will play out. 😂 

Oh dear @itsfi oh yes we do! Sleeping on it is always a good idea I find! 🥰

Reformulated Joues Contraste in 604 Brun Rouge - swatch courtesy of IG beauty_luxe_e. She reports little difference from the previous Joues Contraste formula.

604 Brun Rouge604 Brun Rouge

@TraceyEB   Do you know if all of the Joues Contraste shades will be reformulated?  That might mean some of the older shades might be repromoted!!

@Ispend2much6, I wonder if they will. Looks like Chanel direct has converted the blush in their permanent range to the reformulated version and has added the two new releases there as well. There are two blush in LE packaging listed separately that are the previous formula.

That is a pretty color @TraceyEB 🥰

@blackkitty2014, it really is! It's like a lighter, matte version of Burnt Coral. Would pair well with the quads that weren't released in North America! 😂

Some more new 2021 info. 

4D13E87B-18F6-48B2-9D60-98CF84EB0A17.jpeg

C65A9AE1-F268-4F5D-9FC9-97AE54B5DB0B.jpeg

A8D1AE3D-4B90-4A89-8BA9-ACE747560363.jpeg

I can't speak for the US, but Canada won't be receiving this collection until June, I'm told 😞

@Mochapj, well that's disappointing. Have you heard anything about a Chanel summer collection?

What @Mochapj ?! Oh boo. Let’s hope it’s moved up for you guys. I’m going to ask my SA if ours has been delayed too. 

@Sunnysmom, gorgeous newness! Eyeing at least one quad and a few eyeliners. 

Hi @TraceyEB ! 🤗 , yes a quad and liner for sure also. I am trying a few of the new Bloom lips so I’ll share findings 😊

@Sunnysmom, can't wait to see your Coco Bloom picks! Am curious to know if they wear differently shade-wise than they swatch. They look lovely!

Those eyeliners @Sunnysmom!! 😍😍😍

Ooohhh thanks @Sunnysmom ! Any idea when these come out? My favorite liners.

@Winthrop44 well my SA just told me ours are delayed and not sure for how long. Boo. She hopes not as long as for Canada and said they keep pushing them back. At this rate this will run into new summer and fall collections! Ugh. @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB 

@Winthrop44 My local boutique has the new Bloom lips but not eyes etc yet. She said they may still show up later today but weather is delaying them as usual! No new blush yet tho either. 

Aren’t they good @Winthrop44 ?! Some of mine too! I think this week to the boutique near me. I’ll keep you posted. 🥰

Thx you @Sunnysmom . I’m eyeing on those 2 quads 🌹

Me too @blackkitty2014 , that dark moody one tho odd timing. Lol. And I love the liners. 

testing