Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj, well that's disappointing. Have you heard anything about a Chanel summer collection?

What @Mochapj ?! Oh boo. Let’s hope it’s moved up for you guys. I’m going to ask my SA if ours has been delayed too. 

@Sunnysmom, gorgeous newness! Eyeing at least one quad and a few eyeliners. 

Hi @TraceyEB ! 🤗 , yes a quad and liner for sure also. I am trying a few of the new Bloom lips so I’ll share findings 😊

@Sunnysmom, can't wait to see your Coco Bloom picks! Am curious to know if they wear differently shade-wise than they swatch. They look lovely!

Those eyeliners @Sunnysmom!! 😍😍😍

Ooohhh thanks @Sunnysmom ! Any idea when these come out? My favorite liners.

@Winthrop44 well my SA just told me ours are delayed and not sure for how long. Boo. She hopes not as long as for Canada and said they keep pushing them back. At this rate this will run into new summer and fall collections! Ugh. @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB 

@Winthrop44 My local boutique has the new Bloom lips but not eyes etc yet. She said they may still show up later today but weather is delaying them as usual! No new blush yet tho either. 

Aren’t they good @Winthrop44 ?! Some of mine too! I think this week to the boutique near me. I’ll keep you posted. 🥰

Thx you @Sunnysmom . I’m eyeing on those 2 quads 🌹

Me too @blackkitty2014 , that dark moody one tho odd timing. Lol. And I love the liners. 

Two new Joues Contraste blushes have been released, a plummy one called Rose Ruban #602 and a deep nude called Brun Rouge #604. These are like the US powder JCs (not baked) but with a new formula that uses castor oil instead of mineral oil and lanolin, and omits BHT. Fragrance is also much further down on the ingredient list which is good news for my sensitve skin. They're already available on Nordstrom online. I don't know that I need either of these two shades right now (maybe the plummy one for winter) but I'm excited to hear what people think of the new formula!

Good catch @Winthrop44 ! I was wondering why such deep shades but it made senses since Chanel is extending the shade ranges. 😍

Yes! Good for them (finally)!

Also...I only really knew about new ones being released from watching Lexi Jong's latest video. She purchased the plummy one thru her SA (at a boutique I believe) and showed it in pan and on her arm if you want to see it.

@blackkitty2014  My understanding is all of the JCs are being reformulated but with the Chanel web site so messed up lately I have no idea how we're supposed to know which formula we'd be getting if we ordered one of the older shades.

This years les beiges collection 

6B953B9F-A1F3-4CD5-881D-35106CC3F095.png

If you search on Coco Bloom on chanel you can check out all the upcoming shades, shown as "coming soon".

Are you eyeing any? I want to pick maybe 2 out of Chance, Dream, 122 and 124. They looks different from different YouTubers so I’m kinda confused

@blackkitty2014   I'm interested in 116, 122, 124 and maybe 132 (very unsure on that one). I discovered a cool trick on chanel.com. I added them to my wishlist and for a short time (not anymore, so maybe release is imminent) I was able to add to my cart from my wishlist and place the order as backordered. I ordered #116 Dream that way and it actually shipped on Friday! Agree with you on them looking different on different YouTubers, esp Erin Nicole vs Hey It's Jackeline, but Jackeline's seem more in line with Instagram swatches I saw early on so I'm thinking they're more accurate? I guess we'll find out sooner rather than later. 😊

3 Replies
testing