Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

This years les beiges collection 

6B953B9F-A1F3-4CD5-881D-35106CC3F095.png

If you search on Coco Bloom on chanel you can check out all the upcoming shades, shown as "coming soon".

Are you eyeing any? I want to pick maybe 2 out of Chance, Dream, 122 and 124. They looks different from different YouTubers so I’m kinda confused

@blackkitty2014   I'm interested in 116, 122, 124 and maybe 132 (very unsure on that one). I discovered a cool trick on chanel.com. I added them to my wishlist and for a short time (not anymore, so maybe release is imminent) I was able to add to my cart from my wishlist and place the order as backordered. I ordered #116 Dream that way and it actually shipped on Friday! Agree with you on them looking different on different YouTubers, esp Erin Nicole vs Hey It's Jackeline, but Jackeline's seem more in line with Instagram swatches I saw early on so I'm thinking they're more accurate? I guess we'll find out sooner rather than later. 😊

Smart @Winthrop44 ! 😉Will try also! 

Omg I need to try add to cart . Thx you @Winthrop44 🌹

If anyone buys the new highlight and has metal peach would you please post a swatch comparison. 

301A923D-0A20-4EE5-9842-5CF351F60503.jpeg
Michele Wang swatches @BeansCat 

New highlighter is up for pre-order now. EBAF16D7-3C75-4DA5-B9A3-FF248ECF0FE2.jpeg

I love the look on the model for the Perles et Eclats collection that they added to the web site yesterday.

FAA7E7C1-8AAD-48CF-BEC9-57C794DBFD25.png
‘Highlighter and quad swatches. Sigh!

Her highlighter swatch looks so much softer and prettier than other ones we’ve seen @blackkitty2014 ! Prob just a fluke?! Lol My SA said was quite warm/darker and her swatch showed that as well. I do not want this one. Nope. 😖

They all try to make us buy @Sunnysmom 😂🤣

Indeed @blackkitty2014 , I’m not doing this one however! Phew. A lip, now maybe a lip. 😂

Rough swatches of new Laque 77. So pretty on bare lips or over lip pencil, lipstick. Dark Blossom name is perfect. Def more sheer, bit of shimmer. Laque 77 Dark BlossomLaque 77 Dark BlossomBlurred outBlurred out3 swipes3 swipes

Not sure if you guys got it so tagging @Winthrop44 @niki172 @blackkitty2014 @itsfi @Ispend2much6 . 

I JUST came home with Dark Blossom, 77. I’m soooo tired of the matte colors, can’t wait to try this on! Masks sure take the joy out of a great new lip color though. 😞

It’s a fun different shade isn’t it @skfan70 ! Yay! 

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the tag and nice swatches. Very pretty! 

Of course @Winthrop44 🤗

Awww, she's a beauty @Sunnysmom! Curiously, what liner do you pair it with?

Guess what @itsfi , 77 is kind of like VB Play! 😳😂 

A1C0A723-DE38-46AD-82FF-4EEC432B86E5.jpeg

1 Reply
testing