Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Oh @blackkitty2014 so gorg all of it! Green smoke show! 🥰

Thx you @Sunnysmom 😘

You look gorgeous, @blackkitty2014! The blush is definitely perfect for you.

Thx you @curlychiquita . I’m considering getting a back up 😘

The blush is so flattering on your skintone @blackkitty2014 and I love the green eyeshadow you have on.

Thx you @niki172 . The eyeshadow from Chanel 9 pan eyeshadow palette from some yrs ago 😘

Great color, @blackkitty2014 ! 💖💖💖  On my tablet, your pics are nowhere near gigantic!  🤪

Thx you @Titian06 💕

Absolutely gorgeous @blackkitty2014 !

Thx you @Winthrop44 ❤️

My swatches of the new blush and 136 extreme velvet lipstick. There is some sort of sorcery going on with the blush because although it looks coral it turns into most lovely flush with some pink shift to it! Amazing. Highlighter too. And the lip formula must have changed because it is not nearly as dry or stiff as previous ones I own. It’s very comfortable and even feels somewhat moisturizing. Different from velvet with no micro shimmer etc but comfy. 136 is pretty cool fresh red with some pink to it. I think Chanel needs to change its pics because happily my lips look better then theirs . Lol. 
(I’m sure @blackkitty2014  will show us the blush on her when she receives it .

F2E4372C-68FF-439E-818D-D215230C31B4.jpeg

02A28451-E386-485B-AA1B-01484E83DB9F.jpeg

 Top to bottom-highlighter and blush , 136 lip . 

🥰 If I could ever take a decent pic I would but don’t want to scare anyone. 😂)

@Ispend2much6 , @itsfi@niki172 , @TraceyEB , @Winthrop44 , @Titian06 

@Sunnysmom - Thanks for the swatches!  I'm having second thoughts about the highlighter and blush.  I have way too many (?) coral blushes in my stash, but this is different.  I also like the lipstick shade and the no. 77 in your other post.  💖💖💖

@Titian06 It’s definitely a pretty different shade it seems. I get the dilemma to not miss out on a good one for sure! Isn’t 77 great? I even want it. Lol. 

@Sunnysmom, I agree - I thought that blush / highlighter might be too warm and coral for me, but they don't look that way in your swatches. The colors are really pretty. Your swatches are making me think about it more and more. 😍 Oh, that lipstick shade - so beautiful, so you! ❤️

I was so worried @itsfi but it’s really lovely. The lip too. For sure think about it! Thank you doll! 😘

Wow. Thanks for the great swatches @Sunnysmom. So beautiful.

You’d hopefully like them @Winthrop44! Gonna get any? 💞

@Sunnysmom I will probably pick up the blush. Not sure on the lipstick only because I don’t wear reds that much and just got the Lions one. I’m actually thinking about the other lipstick, Eclosion.

It looks good too @Winthrop44 ! 

Gotta agree with all the comments below; your swatches look stunning! And I adore the lip colour you picked out! Saving it for future reference 😉 @Sunnysmom 

Thank you so much @Guessgal !🥰 Yes definitely think about the lip. It’s really pretty. 

1 Reply
testing