Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Wait is that the beige lipstick @Sunnysmom ? Everything is so pretty!!! Love love everything

Edit also- my swatch IS 107 just labeled incorrectly. It was all messed up lol. Here were the shades @blackkitty2014 , you had mentioned 107 beige to me earlier. I originally ordered 127,137 and did receive 137 which is gorgeous as you deepen it. 

7828A853-D959-48AF-972B-B57EFB03F849.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Love the colors.

It’s the mistake lip I got in 107 @blackkitty2014 lol. I’m so confused because all swatches show it as bright warm red which it clearly isn’t. 😂And why I didn’t want it but I can see why you may like it.  It’s def more to warm side but nothing like pictured. Let me know if you want me to send it to you k? I will! 😘

Oh my goodness @Sunnysmom.  I'm so confused at Cuirve.  I totally overlooked it.  Just gorg!!!

😂 me too @blackkitty2014 , never been more confused with lip colors, much less just 3,  in my life. 😂🤣

@Sunnysmom, your comment gave me a hearty laugh tonight! So true, too!

@Sunnysmom  Are the lipsticks scented?  I like the dark one- thanks!

I really stuck my nose into it @Ispend2much6 and I can not tell a scent. lol If so it has to be such a subtle floral but I truly don’t think so as I have perfume on too and tried to smell and swatch it in diff spot. 😊Teeny flecks of shimmer remain also but very tiny. 

Edit- and also Michele and Erin have YouTube swatches up as @blackkitty2014 caught too! 🤗So pretty.
 Chicprofile has some good live swatches now of new Les Chaines shadows and blush highlighter. Excited to see these in person soon I hope! @blackkitty2014 

B7A32B5A-7768-4330-B0A4-E5FDC8E5A33A.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Beautiful colors!

It’s really a pretty collection @tjffc , and the chain detail! 

@Sunnysmom, Erin's fairly straightforward look was about as Christmas-y as it gets. Really showed off the collection well.

Lol it is @TraceyEB , and they all look stunning on her as always, she’s a very pretty girl. I think mine are arriving today or Monday so will be fun to see the shimmer in the lips and that blush, swoon. Lol What are you thinking you will get? 

Has anyone with fair skin tried the new Les Beiges foundation? I'm wondering if there's a truly neutral fair shade. BD01, in the golden range, looks like it could be a possibility, since in the only rl swatch I've seen it looked very light and didn't actually look golden. B10 is usually too dark and yellow for me, rl swatch of BD11 makes it look like it is golden like it's supposed to be, and rl swatch of BR12 looks too dark for me. I'm fair and neutral to slightly warm, so don't want to look overly golden, yellow or pink. Has anyone with similar skin tone tried it yet? Since I generally avoid fragrance in foundations I'd have to find a really great match in this to bother with it! 🤔

I'm curious about this as well if BD01 will be fair enough. I can't locate a foundation matrix to see if they have foundations listed that match up to it. I would love to come back to Chanel foundation, but ever since they got rid of their teint innocence line in .08 every shade they have made is way too dark for my skintone.

RE: Chanel Updates

Swatch of the Holiday blush topper

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj Thank you for the swatch

I picked up the new Camellia repair mask today (I got it on a presale for a GWP). FOMO hit me big time when my Chanel counter lady told me that she had sold almost all of her stock and only had 3 left. I was working and it appeared to be OOS on Chanel's mobile website so I went ahead and placed the order. It now appears it's not OOS on their website, and I can't find any reviews for it other than one by Nylon magazine, so fingers crossed it works with my skin as returns are kinda weird at this time which I get. Has anyone else picked this up? I'm kinda shocked that I didn't pick up any of the fall line (I think my rep was too), but I've almost paid that credit card off and I had a GC to use. Paying off specific store cc's has been the only good thing to come out of this pandemic for me (trying to find a silver lining) as I'm not out shopping like I used to be.

niki172_1-1599030209995.jpeg

@niki172 Seems like an interesting mask

I picked it up last month when Macy's was having a 15% off sale on beauty. .I love it so much and my dry skin does too lol. It's thick and luxurious and it is scented, but to me, not overly heavy. Same scent as the other creams in the Hydra line, which I also use 😄

3 Replies
testing