Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

The blush is very similar @blackkitty2014 @Mochapj ? I have to study that 🤔

Oh good heavens @TraceyEB ! Thank you! Make it stop. lol. I’m doomed with all these reds again. Better start saving up right now! 

@Sunnysmom, saving my $$! That blush is stunning!

It surely is @TraceyEB ! I will truly never reach bottom of most of mine as it is. 🙄

@Sunnysmom, same! I'm looking for unique now.

91501809-E1A9-4653-9809-E98163BBDFA8.jpeg

EA43A8E8-CDC8-45BB-AF05-9C6B628B075E.jpeg

Here are my swatches of new fall. Rosee baume is due in any day I guess, excited to see it. This is 362 eye quad, both eye liners , and lips in Attraction and Idyllique. Lips are great layered also to make less brownish and loving the medium pink and brown shadows. So pretty against red lips! @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 

Thx you so much @Sunnysmom .  Love everything!!! I need to hoard a thing or 2 😉

You do you do @blackkitty2014 ! 💞

@Sunnysmom   Ooohh, I like those lips!  Thanks!

The strawberry red is quite amazing @Ispend2much6 ! And I bet you’d like other softer shades also. 

Meant to tag you on these @TraceyEB ! Totally you! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, these swatches look amazing!! Let me know how you like the palette. I'm trying to resist that red lipstick but your swatch is pulling me in!! 😍😍

I’m very surprised how much I like it @TraceyEB . Worried would look “too” pink eye but it’s very well done and subtle, soft texture and blends nicely. Def not too shimmery or chalky either. I do not have a dupe of it as I don’t have many in this color palette anyway. The lip is a must! And Romance eyeliner is also very wearable. Pretty sure you wouldn’t be disappointed! 😘

@Sunnysmom, appreciate your thoughts on the palette! It looks sophisticated. I won't be disappointed, you're so right! I can make reds and pinks work with black/brown eyeliner and mascara. I did some swatching of various palettes yesterday and I didn't see much overlap with the lighter palette. That lip may well be a must! (Darn it!)  😊

Yup lol @TraceyEB , you’re so right. I haven’t checked against TF tho imagine others have. I like the soft subtlety of these vs some that have more shimmer etc to them. Do better on these poor old eyelids of mine. Lol And liners and mascara can def temper these shades good idea. I hope the lip color becomes permanent as well as it seems unique, if that is even possible anymore 😂

RE: Chanel Updates

From the holiday collection

Absolutely stunning! On the wishlist!

Absolutely stunning! On the wishlist!

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@Mochapj - Pretty!  Look forward to a swatch.

Wow , interesting @Mochapj, thanks! 

Agreed! Beautiful!

Swatches and product names via Carolin/IG cvmakeuplover.

Image7611089709006271616.jpgImage8513824882581651945.jpgImage2970839839428338354.jpgImage4215583943632308135.jpg

1 Reply
testing