Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

RE: Chanel Updates

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Thx @Mochapj . I like the look of 362. @Sunnysmom did you see this? 

Thanks @blackkitty2014 yes I did. I can’t decide if too pinky for me. Tricky shades. I like them tho! You getting? Wonder when we will see them release? You guys know? I keep looking. My Nord. normal SAs not there right now. 😕

@Sunnysmom  Not sure about the US dates but my SA said around 8/10 here

Wow!!! Seems so soon @Mochapj but i'm excited regardless.  Are you gonna picking any of these up?

@blackkitty2014 I'm planning to pick up the quads and at least one of the stylos but nothing else because I'm not a huge fan of Chanel's lipstick formula.

Thanks @Mochapj , I’m sure will be soon here also. Nothing normal these days that’s for sure and I feel a little guilt for even caring about such things right now. But it’s still the little things that help us all during these trying times! Appreciate you! 😘🥰

@Sunnysmom If the swatch is pretty true to life, I might able to pull 362 off. 364 is beautiful but red doesn’t like me. I can’t wear red tone eyeshadow. 😘

Yup I agree @blackkitty2014 bet you could. I have one similar from years past and it’s nice because a bit earthier etc. 362 tempts me too!! Oh dear. 😕😫

Swatches of the 2 fall quads, looks like in red packaging

Thx @Mochapj .  Both look liked my kind of colors 😉

Fall collection

@Mochapj, I'm liking it! I'm such a sucker for the red ca...

@Mochapj, I'm liking it! I'm such a sucker for the red cases, too!

Thanks @Mochapj . Wow, fall... seems so far away but yet not! 😕😢☺️

Re: Chanel Updates

Here is a comparison between the Rosy drops and Pearly Glow. Rosy is obviously a little pinker and pearly a more neutral. Both have the prettiest subtle shimmer and light fragrance. Rosy is more heavily fragranced than Pearly. @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @lipstick4soul D32CE13F-3DAE-4A3A-BCE4-17C6487134AE.jpeg

Top Rosy, Pearly underTop Rosy, Pearly under

@Sunnysmom, beautiful swatches! Chanel has hit a home run here!

Ha well said @TraceyEB ! Definitely!! 

@Sunnysmom   They are both gorgeous- thanks!

@Ispend2much6 😘😘.

Thx you so much @Sunnysmom . Super pretty. I will get the Pearly Glow soon. Really enjoying the Rosy drop 😍

I’m so glad you love your Rosy Drops @blackkitty2014 ! Such a pretty glow to them and I die for the fragrance. Bottle it please Chanel! 😊🤣

2 Replies
testing