Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Oh @TraceyEB itโ€™s just amazing on you! I love it! Itโ€™s truly a great one. Maybe best one ever I agree! Whatโ€™s your lippie?! Gorg too! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom, thank you! I don't think I have a blush shade quite like it. The lipstick is Lisa Eldridge's Velvet Myth, which might be my fave from that release.

Oh yeah that is a total winner. I love it too @TraceyEB . Good reminder to haul it out lol. I like it with this blush a lot. Hey the new Mac Glow play  blush in Rosy Does It is very similar in a creme version. You may love it too. I just picked it up other day. Was going to swatch them tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Sunnysmom, Rosy Does It looks like a perfect cool rose blush! I'm definitely going to pick it up. Thanks for suggesting it!!

@TraceyEB Here are the 2 I bought and compared to Chanel Rose Petillant. 
Top is No Shame, Rosy Does It and then Rose P. On arm No Shame and Rose P look more similar but on cheek Rosy D It actually looks closer due to the shift in them :). Imho. And Rosy Does It has most pigment of all of them I saw also. Just FYI. ๐Ÿ˜˜No Shame, Rosy Does It, Rose PetillantNo Shame, Rosy Does It, Rose Petillant

Left is No Shame, right is Rosy Does ItLeft is No Shame, right is Rosy Does It

@Sunnysmom, both MAC shades are gorgeous! Really appreciate the descriptions and comparisons to Rose P. Rosy Does It has been ordered; seriously considering No Shame.

Hope you love @TraceyEB ! Think you will. Texture is great. Very happy with both so far! 

@Sunnysmom, thanks for recommending Rosy Does It - it's a lovely shade! The texture of these blushes is really interesting!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh yay @TraceyEB so glad for you! Isnโ€™t it nice? They are unique. Not same as other rather bouncy spongey ones. These have uumph yet beautiful translucent glow. 

Oooh rosy does is also so pretty @Sunnysmom ! Thought it would be a bit more purple-y but I love the berry leaning !

I know me too @Kim888 ! Was surprised tho Iโ€™m starting to realize this usually ends up being the best blush flush color! These are really so nice. I was skeptical thinking they may be patchy, super light or not long lasting but none of those are true! 

New blush Rose Petillant and Le Blanc Rosy light drops. Stunning. Blush is very powdery glow perfection in prettiest pinky rose with a little shift to it almost. Rosy drops smell just amazing and leave fresh glow to skin. Way better than the Mirror Dโ€™Eau pot. ( I want it in a perfume! Lol. ) Think you picked up the drops earlier @TraceyEB , you like it? Think this will be such a pretty addition for spring fresh faced look! @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @Winthrop44 .

BlushBlush

DropsDrops

43D417C5-18B9-4DB7-860B-72B10FDC6196.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, I did purchase the Rosy Light Drops. They loo...

@Sunnysmom, I did purchase the Rosy Light Drops. They look opal against my light skin with pink undertones. Because they're so pigmented, a little goes a long way! I mix a quarter to half pump into matte foundation, or use a little to highlight the upper cheekbones. The first time I mixed too much in with a satin foundation and I glowed to the heavens. Allison Chase has a good video featuring these drops.

Re: @Sunnysmom, I did purchase the Rosy Light Drops. They loo...

๐ŸคฃI hear you @TraceyEB , a little goes a very long way! I mix mine too or pat over top lightly. I bet so pretty on you. Donโ€™t you love the fragrance! I want to drink it! Lol. Is there a perfume similar you think? I have Riviera which is amazing but not quite fresh rose or floral like this. Iโ€™m not usually a fan of overly rosed fragrances so this surprised me a lot if thatโ€™s what it is. Iโ€™m going to give em feedback  to create one I think! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Sunnysmom, I do like the scent though can't place it as I don't wear perfume (had to stop due my spouse's scent sensitivities). You should suggest it to Chanel and have it named after you! I've always liked the scent of Chanel blushes, adds to the luxe of opening the compact. Btw, the blush shade and drops look beautiful against your skintone!

Thanks so much @TraceyEB , youโ€™re so sweet! It does say something that it seems to be so versatile on different skin tones. 
Wouldnโ€™t that be funny if they did that ๐ŸคฃDoubtful. Ha Unless I lived in an exotic or fun location etc maybe?! ๐Ÿคฃ Well at least itโ€™s money saved for you without that expense too eh?! 

@Sunnysmom @Thank you! Iโ€™m thinking about the blush. It looks beautiful. Did you end up returning the gloss pot like I did?

๐Ÿ˜•I didnโ€™t @Winthrop44 . I still want to if not too late. Think I will try now especially after getting this and seeing how itโ€™s so much prettier and actually shows up. Lol. Youโ€™d maybe love it and the blush too. ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom I think I would love the way it looks but I have rosacea with uber sensitive skin and it includes several of my rosacea triggers unfortunately.

Oh shoot @Winthrop44 no thatโ€™s no good then. Money saved tho! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thx you for the tag @Sunnysmom . I definitely want both ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„๐ŸŒน

8 Replies
testing