Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

RE: Chanel Updates

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Do we have a release date yet for the spring collection? 

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

@lovelykatya  I've been told the 3rd of January

RE: Chanel Updates

Stylo- 34 Contour Brun 36 Contour Mauve

Re: Chanel Updates

Any fragrance and beauty order on chanel dot com with code REVITALIZE will receive (while supplies last) a complimentary deluxe sample of Sublimage Creme.

(I got this from beautylookbook dot com )

It also may be combine with INTHEBAG for overnight shipping.

691ACFC2-71A7-48A4-844C-0F3676970D26.png

Chanel Cyber Monday. You’re not helping Chanel. 😂🤣 Edit: The price is going up by $3 😮

@blackkitty2014, I was not prepared for this! How do you like the Duo de Camelias highlighter?

@TraceyEB i like it.  It's actually pretty wearable.  I used the Sonia G fan brush #3 (i think) as usually.  I can try again tomorrow to see if i can take a better picture of it.

43867E0E-9465-437E-91A3-042808C34949.jpeg

@TraceyEB I tried to take the picture with natural light. Flash went on since it was so gloomy outside. Duo de Camelias in action 😉

@blackkitty2014 it looks so good on you! Glad we caved 🤣. Have you gotten your blush yet?! I’m waiting on mine today! 😘

I received it yesterday. 

101661B0-A6D4-4565-ACCB-9077DDDC66F0.jpeg

Sorry bad picture. It’s really pretty liked you have a flush from the cold. It’s raining dogs and cats today so everything is dark. I’m going to see Hamilton with my college roommate. Hope it is worth it 🤪😜 PS I’m wearing that Duo de Camelias highlighter again and TF Soleil

@blackkitty2014  Beautiful on you!!!

@blackkitty2014, the two together look stunning, as do you! Hope you liked Hamilton; I'm seeing it on Sunday.

Thx you @TraceyEB 🥰 I just finished the show. It’s a good one. Hope you will enjoy the show on Sunday. Do you happen to see it in San Francisco 😂 I’m seeing it at the beautiful SF Orpheum theatre. I always love that one 😘0088BB68-4163-4A83-A689-462C0FD25809.jpeg

Oh so jealous @blackkitty2014 ! So glad you enjoyed it and you looked stunning in the process! 💞 @TraceyEB you so lucky too!! 

@blackkitty2014, the Orpheum looks so grande!! I'm seeing it at the Overture Center in Madison, WI. We're going on the last day of a three week performance. So glad to hear you liked it!

No it’s a gorgeous pic @blackkitty2014 ! Yes pretty flush and glow too and your eyes so sparkley ! Love it. Enjoy the show! Raining like crazy here too! 😖But I’m staying in! Be safe! 

@blackkitty2014   Love that lip color on you.

Thx you @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB .  The lippie is PMG Forbidden Love.  It's a gorgeous red.  The photo doesnt do it justice 😉

@blackkitty2014, it looks gorgeous on you! Your look is beautiful as always. Thanks so much for posting!

@blackkitty2014, thanks for letting me know!! 🙂

17 Replies
testing