Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

@Sunnysmom, Thanks for the swatches. I just received my e...

@Sunnysmom, Thanks for the swatches. I just received my email that mine was delivered, so can't wait to swatch it this evening. Glad it's not as gold as we thought 🙂

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thanks for the swatches. I just received my e...

Oh good @Luvstravel I bet you will love it also. It is somewhat similar to the Or Lion we got I bet however. Lol. Oh well! 🤣

@blackkitty2014, Mine should be hear today, so hopefully...

@blackkitty2014, Mine should be hear today, so hopefully I can post a swatch by this evening. I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it, especially after seeing more swatches of it. The Sephora app has been driving me bonkers for 2 days now 😡🤯

Re: @blackkitty2014, Mine should be hear today, so hopefully...

Yay @Luvstravel Hope you will love it. I was driving all day yesterday so I could not place an order until late last night. The darn app/ window won’t let me sign in

RE: @niki172, After watching the video, I'm on the fence. I l...

@Mochapj @Luvstravel @niki172 @Sunnysmom I ordered it. I used the overnight code but it won’t get to me until Friday the earliest. I will swatch if nobody beats me to it 😍😘🥰 Ugh hate this damn app

Re: RE: @niki172, After watching the video, I'm on the fence. I l...

@blackkitty2014 I hear you, I’ve had issues all day yesterday and today! Wish could be a quick fix for us all. ( hint hint sephora?! lol) 

Here is my swatch of it on a gloomy rainy day but it still shows up quite well I think. Soft pretty shimmer and the gold is actually very soft and wearable, more of a champagne. Combined they are going to be very good too and so pretty for fresh eye look @Luvstravel ! @niki172  may be tough to resist. 🤣 @Mochapj @meganlisa @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB CombinedCombined

@Sunnysmom Love it.  Gorgeous.  Chanel does such great highlighters!

It is @meganlisa , you get it? Happy thanksgiving to you guys! 😘

Trying to attach one  more pic. Won’t allow. lol. Top is silver, bottom goldTop is silver, bottom gold

Thx for the swatches @Sunnysmom. Mine won’t be here til Friday. It is okay for us all bling bling during the holiday 🥰😍😘 I think it is real pretty 

I always like the way you think @blackkitty2014 !! 😘😉

@Sunnysmom that is really pretty and not as strong a gold as I thought it would be. Thanks so much for the swatch 😊.

Agree @niki172 I was glad! Pic a little tricky sorry but that’s good I think because it’s that subtle. 🙂 

@nicki172, Thanks. Hope we all love it!

@nicki172, Thanks. Hope we all love it!

@Sunnysmom, If we don't like the gold side, you can alway...

@Sunnysmom, If we don't like the gold side, you can always use it as an eyeshadow topper 😊 I think we will both end up liking it! @nicki172, I'm completely with you about all the sales! I think my husband might be spending a little extra on me this year 😉 I definitely will post a swatch when it arrives ( I did the promo for overnight shipping, so maybe it will arrive Friday)

@Sunnysmom, If we don't like the gold side, you can alway...

@Sunnysmom, If we don't like the gold side, you can always use it as an eyeshadow topper 😊 I think we will both end up liking it! @nicki172, I'm completely with you about all the sales! I think my husband might be spending a little extra on me this year 😉 I definitely will post a swatch when it arrives ( I did the promo for overnight shipping, so maybe it will arrive Friday)

Re: @Sunnysmom, If we don't like the gold side, you can alway...

Oh yes good idea @Luvstravel ! That with a red lip will be stunning! 💞Glad you’re getting some extra goodies , lucky girl! I’m prob not “good” enough to warrant them but maybe he will humor me. 😳🤣😘

@Sunnysmom and @nicki172, Ok, I fell in and purchased it....

@Sunnysmom and @nicki172, Ok, I fell in and purchased it. My reasoning was that I don't have a highlighter that color. Hope I like it 😳

Re: @Sunnysmom and @nicki172, Ok, I fell in and purchased it....

Yup @Luvstravel we knew I would also! Ugg. I don’t either but it’s still a gamble on it if so gold. We can mix them and hope for the best! @niki172 @blackkitty2014 

@Sunnysmom I saw the early release email and I actually didn't get it (yet prob being the key word there). You and @Luvstravel will have to let me know what you think. I'm just not sure - arghh too many sales!!

@niki172 We will. I almost didn’t but I had been waiting on this for so long I figured I better just go for it! Ugg. Hope no regrets! 

testing